“Prices on the higher side, but AMAZING food.”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #3 of 718 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Aiken
“Prices on the higher side, but AMAZING food.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We went in search of food after we checked into our hotel and this was almost within walking distance. We went in and were seated. The first thing we noticed were the menu prices, it was on the high side. I ordered a taco salad, as did my friend and she also ordered the ceviche. The staff was very friendly, though it was close to closing so they were a little more concerned with closing than being super attentive, but I could understand it. We got our orders and the portions were HUGE which explained the menu prices, I couldn't even eat half my salad and I was starving. The ceviche was amazing as well. Definitely worth it. We're going to be in the area again this year and I hope to go back to this place because it was AWESOME.

• Visited July 2013

“Consistently good food in a lively atmosphere.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to Pappasito's countless times over the past 15 yrs for lunches and dinners as well as take-out and have used their event spaces as well on several occasions (daughter's bday party, and a few work mixers). The food is reasonably priced, quality very good Tex-Mex and good portions. Ditto for drinks. The patio areas are great when weather is nice. It is always busy, but I have never had to wait longer than 30 min even with a large group. Service has always been quick, but attentive and never rushed. See you all there soon.

• Visited March 2014
Aurora, Illinois
“Tilapia tacos the best I've ever had!!!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were just staying the night at the Hilton near by on our way to FL for Spring Break, and we wanted seafood cause it was a Friday during lent! We tried to get a table at the neighboring Pappadeaux, but the wait was over an hour, so we went to Pappasito's!

The place is HUGE! So we were seated right way with a comfortable table for five!!

Wait service was awesome! Guacamole was good! Homemade chips outstanding! Drinks were ok. But my wife wanted to try the Tilapia Fish tacos, I'm not a fan of fish tacos, especially in the north Midwest were I live, so she suggested I get Cajun inspired fried shrimp tacos and we could swap and share. The shrimp tacos were good but, the tilapia tacos were Unbelievable!!!

They were so good that we booked the same hotel for the trip back the following Friday just so we could have them again!!! This time we both ordered the Tilapia tacos and were more than satisfied!!! We just wish there was a franchise up north by us!!' Service was again fantastic and this time we had table service fresh guacamole, the best we have had!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TravelSnob4all
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, United States
“Nice Surprise!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was lucky enough to have a hotel right behind this place. After looking at all of the positive reviews on here I gave it a try and was glad that I did. Some mention it being a little higher in price for Tex Mex but in my honest opinion it was right on cue for the options you get.

The menu has plenty of choices and has options like Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, or Shrimp tacos. These aren't in the same price range as your usual ground beef or chicken tacos so yes its a little more pricey then your average place.

I had the Beef Brisket tacos and it was delicious. The brisket was juicy and flavorful. You know its the real deal when they top them off with fresh cut cilantro. They also make their own chips and tortillas so that too adds to the quality. Margarita selections are plentiful as well.

This place definitely does some business so plan accordingly. Its worth a visit and if I'm in the area again I will be back

• Visited March 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Absolute best eats in Tex-Mex...you won't be disappointed or leave hungry”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Our entire family loves this place. A favorite for special occasions and anytime we are passing by the area. Upscale Mexican...better & fresh food, prepared fresh. Definitely worth the slight extra cost. Must try the made at your table guacamole.

• Visited October 2013