“Average... Could take it or leave it....”

Hemingway’s Bar & Grill
Ranked #363 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$12 - US$12
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had the blackened mahi mahi with fries. The mahi mahi was good, but not exceptional. The fries, very generic. I went at a very slow time, so the service was quick. The chairs were very uncomfortable and wobbly. Maybe so people won't stay long. I will probably go back, because I can't say that I don't like the place after only one meal.

1  Thank Jeannie P

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Great service, the server was excellent, the food was pretty good and the drinks hit the spot just right. I'd recommend the place to anyone who needs a bite to eat and/or a good drink without the hassle of crowds or wait lines.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered spinach artichoke dip... For $9.95, stale chips microwave dip..... awful! I have only had a worse experience in Helen, GA at international cafe when we ordered the cheese and cracker platter they served kraft slices and prepackaged crackers!

1  Thank Jodie P
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place is an anachronism: Fried food and smoking at the table. 'Nuff said? Well, how 'bout the fact they couldn't figure out how to change the channel on the big screen for the Final Four? Stupidity reigns here.

1  Thank confedunce1
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I stopped by today for lunch and had a buffalo chicken wrap. It was fairly decent but nothing too special. It came with a side of ranch which I still don't understand. I also had the pasta salad which is a zesty Italian based mix of noodles with olives and cottage cheese. Simple, but quite good. In Georgia, no one should care much about Dixie cups so I won't even comment. I thought the service was great and will gladly go back.