Stanley House Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$131
US$125
US$117
US$170
US$155
  • Pool
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$76
US$68
US$54
US$46
All reviewsb bmarietta squaredecorated beautifullynext morninggracious hostsother guestswifi signalwedding partysouthern hospitalitysized bedlloydcathyalpharettaturretwardrobefireplaceoccupants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed at the Stanley House in the #1 Apartment in August 2014. Beautiful inside and out. Very nice Apartment and comfortable. I am planning another trip in the near future and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My fiance and I splurged on the Stanley House B&B this past summer - by far a wise decision on our part. The Inn is beautiful, comfortable, and within walking distance of downtown Marietta. We absolutely loved attending breakfast with the other occupants of the Inn during the mornings. It's always fun socializing with other travelers and the food was scrumptious!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary at the Stanley House Inn. We felt very welcomed and comfortable throughout our stay. We stayed in the Alpharetta room and enjoyed its unique decorum. The breakfast was delicious! The Inn is charming and located very close to Marietta Square. We would both recommend staying here to other travelers or couples coming to celebrate a special occasion.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The home is lovely and Meg and Joseph make everything special. I could not think of a better place to get married - the details were taken care of and we were treated like family. Would highly recommend for your wedding.
Connie and Rick Ellis 5/17/14

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Connie_Ellis
Reviewed 27 May 2014

From the moment I stepped through the door I was greeted with warmth and hospitality. Meg showed me to my room, the Buckhead on the second floor. It was tastefully decorated with a large comfy king bed and wonderfully soft pillows that made for a wonderful night's sleep. Everything was extremely clean and smelled lovely. The Stanley House is very convenient, located just a few blocks from the town square, where there are numerous restaurants and stores to spend your afternoon. After a few hours strolling around the area I was more than happy to enjoy a cool glass of ice water and cookies on the porch listening to the birds and smelling the flowers. It was a peaceful moment before getting ready to attend my niece's wedding.

Meg was more than helpful in giving me tips on accessories as I dressed for the event. She even offered to drive me there if my ride fell through. My mother stayed with me at the last minute and there was no problem in having two for breakfast.

There is a real warmth and friendliness at the Stanley House and I definitely intend to go back there in the near future.

Room Tip: I didn't see any of he other rooms, but I can recommend the Buckhead without hesitation.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo