“Excellent dinner and value”
Review of Pasta Bella

Pasta Bella
Ranked #24 of 714 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Excellent dinner and value”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stopped here for dinner while staying in the area. The service was fast and very attentive. The food was very good...excellent mushroom ravioli and calzones. They give very generous portions and the prices are reasonable. While we were there we learned that they were on food network and that they have other kinds of restaurants in the area.

• Visited April 2014

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Wonderful Pasta Sampler”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Forgot it's menu name, but you get a portion of 3 different items, along with soup and bread...I think it's called the "taste of Italy". Really plentiful, enough to take home. Particularly liked the lasagna and the chicken parm. Got strawberry cheese cake, but had to take most of it home, it was so huge. Their desserts are positively the best around. Wish they had a "dessert sampler". Yum!

• Visited February 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“It was good, but just good, not great”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We went to Pasta Bella for the first time this week after moving out to the area about 6 months ago. They weren't crowded, but most restaurants aren't on a Wednesday evening. We were with a family member from out of town and I had heard great things about Pasta Bella so we thought we would try there. I was disappointed that our server wasn't very personable and you could tell he didn't really want to be there. I ordered the Tour of Italy, and everything on it was good except for the lasagna, which the ground beef in tasted like chili meat to me. The serving sizes were HUGE. There were five of us at our table with enough food to feed 12, so that was nice that I got dinner and 2 lunches out of the meal. I wasn't unimpressed, but I wasn't thrilled either, so maybe we'll try it another night when there are more people there and try out the delicious looking dessert case!

• Visited February 2014
Villa Rica, Georgia
“Very good food and great service”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my husband we had the stuffed mushroom appetizer and it was very good I ordered the lasagna and my husband the seafood pasta we both enjoyed our entree and the chocolate moose cake was the best I would eat here again

Hiram, Georgia, United States
“fantastic food”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

the greek salad is fantastic. food is always ample and more than enough for 1 person . the garlic rolls are to die for.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Pasta Bella? Share your experiences!