“Love this place”

Ranked #114 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was visiting my brother and his family in Atlanta. We went here for dinner this place is AWESOME. When you walk in they have a showcase displaying all the cuts of steaks they have and you can pick out your steak for dinner. We were a party of 12 they sat us and our waitress was very knowledgeable about what the restaurant had to offer.

We all ordered various things from the menu, I had a drink called The Jamaican Cowboy it was the best drink I've had in along time. While we waited for our food they kept coming out with there fresh warm rolls. OMG they were so good don't even remember how many I had. I ordered a combo plate of BBQ Chicken and pulled pork, the chicken was delicious. My husband had the prime rib and ribs both were amazing. Everyone at the table loved there food. You must go this restaurant you will not be disappointed.

Great price, awesome food, excellent service.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Peanut peanut peanut everywhere here. If you are allergic to peanut, do not come to this place. If you like to have a family atmosphere for dinner, reasonable price, fine food ... this is the place. Noisy but fun, they dance like the cowboy, people chat chat chat ... free peanut and they are on the floor everywhere. The steak is good. My children ordered the country fried sirloin ... Don't make that mistake ... they barely touch it after 1 bite. Order your real steak and enjoy it. The ribs is OK, I am not too crazy about it ... it is not bad, just not too great. Free dinner rolls with butter make it great while waiting.
NOTE: when the waiter taking your order, if he asked you to have stuff on your sides, ask to be sure they are additional charge or not. When they asked I though it included but when the bill came, I found out that the extra charge is in the bill. If extra charge is not a problem for you ..... do not worry.
Like the review? say it helpful.

1  Thank thanh b
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was so impressed with this place the first visit that I went back again tonite and was not disappointed! Their steaks are so good and surprisingly inexpensive. The salad is basic yet somehow better than most. I loved the mashed potatoes and lemonade! Be sure to let them know it's your first visit!! The service is really friendly and attentive. Will definitely be going back here when I'm craving steak!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Average in this case is not a bad thing. I enjoy the steaks here and the sides are adequate if not innovative. The wait staff is very friendly! I usually eat at the bar at a place like this and both bartenders were cheery and attentive.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I have lived several places and Texas Roadhouse is always our steakhouse of choice. The Marietta location has never disappointed us. The service is great, food excellent, and prices reasonable.