“excellent”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 April 2014

great food, great service - the best Rainbow rolls in Atlanta
Easy parking- I hate these reviews that make You write a required number of words or letters

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Gosh, since the Empress of China closed there hasn't been a good Chinese Restaurant nearby and we've tried a bunch. I am writing this after our third visit and it has been consistently great each time. Appears to have been recently remodeled and it was a nice job. Servers all are from Northern Asia and speak some English. They are all eager to please and will instantly run to to the kitchen to get what we request. We've seen a number of Asians there so they must also like the place. The food is consistent with a very nice flavor. The Spring Rolls, a consistent favorite of mine, come in three varities. Well worth a visit - I believe you will be quite pleased and, like us, will return. Location is in the same old strip shopping center as Microcenter.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The food here is excellent! I normally go for lunch as it is close to my office, and have found their prices for their lunches very reasonable. For $7.95 (ish) you get a meal with rice, spring roll, and bowl of soup (sweet and sour is super). I am VERY picky about my Chinese food, as many times the texture or quality of the meat is not all that great, but at this restaurant, it is top notch every time. I read one review stating the portions were small, but it is more than I can eat! The wait staff is friendly and always around to assist. I higly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank rjpjoiner
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I haven't been here for at least 10 years... Wow! What a great change. They have done a major overhaul on all fronts. Although located in an old strip plaza (Microcenter at the other end), the new look is awesome!

A new menu with the new look (which includes a nice sushi bar) that covers Chinese, Thai and Sushi. I played middle of the road with a Thai chicken dish. It came with soup and a small egg roll. It was great! The chicken was tender and cooked perfectly (seems to be a challenge at a lot of asian restaurants) and spiced as ordered.

The service was very good and friendly. I will definitely be back for dinner.... and Sushi!

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

I eat here maybe once a month and I like the food and the atmosphere. Service is good and it is very close to my house. Highly recommend it.