Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road
Great 4.5/5
Marietta Hotel(Marietta)
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsdave and bustersroom was cleanplace to sleepwould stay here againnice stayatlantacoupon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My 16 yr old son and are service dog checked in around 7 pm.
Frount desk let us look at room 1 st. It was clean abd smelled fine. A few stains on foot stool in room. Air was not cooling the room so at 9 pm the girl at decked gave us the room next door. After maintenance looked at A/C in our room.
The lobby could use a good dusting and cleaning. I almost didn't stay because lobby and entrance looked dirty.
Glad I looked at room 1 st.
Pool has a GREEN tint, so we didn't use.
They had people painting the outside so I guess they are trying to fix it up over all if you just want a clean room with a nice breakfast I recommend this Days Inn.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for recommending our hotel the Days Inn Delk Road Atlanta Marietta to others. Your review is appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had a nice stay here. The staff was very cheerful and nice. I stayed up on their third floor and enjoyed it very much. The room was had a giant flat screen TV and was clean. Since I was in an interior room, it was pretty quiet. The biscuits in the morning were good.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms are large, quiet, and very nice
Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

We are glad to read you found our staff cheerful and nice here at the Days Inn Delk Road Atlanta Marietta. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is HORRIBLE. Let's start from the beginning... You cannot check in early without paying an extra $10, although there was plenty of available rooms. When we finally got our key, we walked into an occupied room. Thankfully, the people were not in there when we walked in. After we got a new key card, our room looked okay at first. However, after entering, we were greeted with severely stained furniture, dried up caramel popcorn in the corners, and a headboard that fell shortly after we got settled in. Let's not forget to mention the delightful smell of urine and coffee that floated in the air. Day 2: we went out for a nice day in Atlanta. Meanwhile, housekeeping came in to move our stuff around and "kinda" clean the room. We were also low on toilet paper - good thing they replaced it with a wet toilet paper roll! We got back and needed to use the bathroom. Being we just ate Shake Shack, the toilet got stopped up. I called housekeeping for a plunger. The response: "come and get it." So I go down to get my plunger. What a nice plunger it was. Too bad it was freshly used. The attendant gave me the dirty plunger while guarding himself from germs with a piece of paper. I'm sure that's sanitary, right? On top of all this nonsense, the wifi didn't work. I highly recommend this hotel if you're into living like you're in a college dorm.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. The problems you mentioned were brought to the attention of our housekeeping department and have been addressed. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for a lackadaisical attitude on the part of any of our employees. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.