“NAN'S 90”

Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Marietta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 12 July 2014

OMG -- Are you kidding? I'm not picky, but you should avoid this area of Marietta-Atlanta. Prostitutes, lookouts on the second floor, and the police were the first people we saw when we pulled up. All sorts of "couples" walking around towards the trees in this industrial/run-down area.

My kids and I did NOT feel safe at all. After dark, the parking lot, elevators, and stairwells were not safe. I would never stay at this hotel again. My kids could not swim in the pool because it was dirty and the "free breakfast" was cereal or a hard/cold biscuit. This was absolutely horrendous.

Room Tip: At another motel!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to discuss the disappointment you experienced during your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is essential to our future success! It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I didn't choose this Days Inn. It was selected by baseball tournament. When I first walked in, I was a bit nervous when looking around, it was dirty! The very young man at the desk checked us in & charged me up front for the whole week. I questioned him & he said that's what we do. When we got to the room, I was shocked! The bed spread was very old and dirty/stained. There was a dead bug near the air conditioner which was also dirty. Looking around it had not been vacuumed. There was a couple of stains on the sheets after pulling down the blanket which looked old, worn & dirty. I asked for bath towels as there were none in the room. They each had a hair on them. The toilet paper holder was coming off the wall & was corroded looking. We left to go eat & find a new hotel. We had to spend one night regrettably, as the Holiday Inn Suites near by wasn't available until the next night, which was very clean & friendly/helpful staff. I did get refunded for all but one night at Days Inn by an elderly gentleman who was working the graveyard shift. He was the only good thing about the place & understood why I wanted to leave. I wish he could get a job at a better hotel as I believe he would do well. The management must have low standards. I'm sure it's a franchise & corporate should really come down hard on them. IT'S AWEFUL!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: carefully look at reviews before you book, even if someone picks the hotel for you or recommends it...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
We apologize that you were not satisfied with your guest room assignment and that cleanliness and maintenance conditions were an issue. We're working with our staff to address your concerns and apologize for the inconvenience. It's our goal to ensure guests are comfortable and taken care of and your feedback will certainly help us as we continue to improve.