“Not as good as other Hampton Inns”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Marietta
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Windsor, Canada
“Not as good as other Hampton Inns”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was traveling with my family on a long road trip and stayed here one night and must say I was disappointed with this Hampton Inn at Marietta. The fridge was not working and in fact smelled very sour. The a/c was very noisy (alot of clicking and rattling) and the bathroom plug seemed to be shorting out as both the night light and hairdryer kept shutting off. The front desk staff was not happy to learn when we arrived that my mother could not climb two flights of stairs in the outer buildings and I was told I should have specified this when booking the reservation. Ultimately we were accommodated in the main building.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Miami, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. It is extremely friendly, very clean and very convenient to the interstate. The breakfast was the best we have every had. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and I will definitely stay again if we are in the area.

Portland, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I Love Hampton Inns. Always a great hotel, super clean and plenty of hot water. ;D I have terrible allergies to dust mites, and this is the only Hotel chain where I have never had any issues with my allergies. And the Breakfasts are awesome!!!

marietta, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have never experience so much kindness and friendly staff these hotel is not in the best locating but you will not be sorry for staying here everything I need someone was there to help. I also want to say to the staff that you did a great job I'm helping me and my family feel welcome.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Ontario
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Easy to find off Highway but also some traffic noise overnight---somewhat dated Hampton Inn---suspect maintenance e.g. missing tiles and grouting in bathroom---comfortable bed---good breakfast spoiled by noisy group of men congregating around large island table---also 2 local policewomen who arrived in separate cruisers and occupied a table thus requiring some guests to eat standing up.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from Highway
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
toronto,ontario,
Reviewed 4 March 2014

very comfortable bed and bedding. room very clean breakfast was excellent with a very good variety. my husband loved the omelette staff very pleasant . nice to receive 2 bottles of water upon registration

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Kingsville, Canada
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Good service at desk, no reservations. Desk clerk showed me the room upon request. Room was up to normal Hampton standards. Hot breakfast was normal, lots of sitting room. Parking was very accessable out either door. Good value for the price.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple