“Watch your billing!”

Wyndham Garden Marietta Atlanta North
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Watch your billing at this motel. 3 days after I left $40 was taken from the credit card I used. We paid for the room several days before arriving and the $40 charge was 3 days after I left. Good thing I checked my charge card.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The room was very clean, the staff very helpful. However, if I had to stay there again, I would asked to be given a room away from the Ice Maker, as it woke us up all night long when it dumped ice into it's storage area

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The entire staff was wonderful, especially the ladies at the front desk!!! The hotel is beginning to show its age but is very well maintained. They could do a little better freshening the smoking rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I booked this hotel a couple weeks in advance. I booked a room with two beds and inside entrance. When I checked in, I was told the only room they had was a king bed with pull out sofa.
This room was in the second building which was outside entrances. I looked at the room which was old, smelled and right next to I-75. All the desk clerk said was Sorry. I had an hour to cancel the reservation which I did and booked a room down the road at Holiday Inn Express which honored my request.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
1  Thank Hawkman1941
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place is nice. The room is clean with all the amenities in place and ready to use. My wife declared the bed the most comfortable hotel bed she's ever slept in. The complimentary breakfast was amazing, with every hot or cold choice I'd ever imagine wanting. The only down side to mentioned here is that the wifi access, simple as they tried to make it, just does not work, at least without assistance from the desk. They should just kill the silly logon and make it really free.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hotel was clean, quiet and breakfast had a little of everything for everyone. Only stayed for one night in main building, but we required numerous rooms. They were more than accommodating for our special needs in having a large group. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Hampton Inns we have stayed in are always nice and clean, always have a good stay. We continue to look for Hampton Inns when traveling. This hotel in Atlanta was similar to the others - clean, comfortable, with helpful staff and a decent breakfast.