“No complaints”

Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Maldon, United Kingdom
“No complaints”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent 3 nights here from 26 February.
Room had microwave and fridge. It was clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was available from 6 till 9, coffee, juice, toast, muffins and cereal.
WiFi worked fine, would stay here again.
Only small complaint would be that everything was a bit tired, but for the money excellent.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Marietta
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The place very clean. Room was great lots of space staff was super,in fact extended my stay for the rest of the week.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have stayed in many budget hotels in Atlanta, which were dirty or disappointing so I didn't expect much when I got there and was pleasantly surprised. The staff is super friendly and although I could not get a room on the second floor as I asked, I was given a very large king size room which was clean and pleasant. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Not a bad place to stay considering the price. I needed a place to rest for 2 days and this was the lowest priced hotel in the area that I trusted.

I had a room with a king size bed. There was also a couch in my room that was nearly large enough to sleep on. A refrigerator and microwave were also in my room.

The Wifi is free, however I was unable to access it until I went to the front desk with my I-pad and Android in hand. I was able to connect right there at the front desk and stayed connected until the next morning. Later on, I was unable to connect again, so I shut off my I-pad for a while, turned it back on and was back online. Not a big deal.

Overall, the room was fine. Of course it is in need of updates, but most hotels and motels of this type are. I bought my own blanket and pillows, as I always do no matter where I stay, as well as my own disinfecting wipes.

I would stay here again if I had to and would recommend to anyone needing a decent place to sleep without spending a lot of money.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Turtletown, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My wife and I were traveling from Atlanta to Tennessee on the afternoon of the snow and ice that crippled Atlanta for 2 days. We were able to get off of the Interstate and find this hotel. Although booked full, the owner made an extra effort to accommodate us. I had explained that my wife was not in good health. The room was perfectly acceptable considering the emergency situation. The price was unchanged, even though other nearby hotels were "gouging." My rating of average reflects the price range they are in. Not often do we get the personal attention and concern reflected by the owner, in regards to my wife's health situation. We would have had to sleep in the car if he did not find us a room.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Hudson, Michigan
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We reserved two rooms for are way down to key west. man at desk was vary unfriendly and the room that they gave my girls had not been cleaned and our room smelled. I would not let my pets stay there!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Ron_Lisa_13

Travellers are raving about these Marietta hotels

Gainesville
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We were on our way to a family trip to Tn. We didnt want to drive the whole way through so decided to stop halfway. The hotel overall was nice for the price. My only complaint was that I reserved the room online. I saw on the site they had roll away beds available. But because we got there around 11, we were not able to get one. So we had to get a second room. If the are going to advertise they have them, the front desk person should have a key to get to them. Not just the day people. But overall, the rooms were clean. Would stay again. The complimentary breakfast is only the small donuts and honey buns, so dont expect much. Every one was nice. Id recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family