Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswet barmellow mushroombusiness hotelliving roomself parkingsitting arearooms are largewindy hillper dayroom serviceshuttle servicefavorite hotelbreakfast buffethotel restaurantroom ratebeautiful hotelking suite
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We really enjoy this Hyatt and it's convenience to the interstate. The suites are spacious and comfortable. Room service was a little slow but the food was excellent. Noisy as there was a function going on downstairs but once you were in the room it was quiet. Only negative is probably the tiered parking lot since it's on a hill, but still our favorite place in the area and we plan on returning. It's a good value for the size and quality of the accommodations.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

I wanted to thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to my hotel and glad you enjoyed your visit! We strive to exceed all customer expectations and try to earn loyalty with every visit.
I appreciate the fact that you came back a "second" time and hope we will be your hotel of choice whenever in the area.

Thanks again for your business,,

Reviewed 21 October 2013

David the general manager and his staff always do a wonderful job. The food and the service are always excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is staying in the Atlanta area,The quality of service is like a 5 star hotel.
Jeff C.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally the best
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I attended a wedding here and stayed overnight. My first impression of the hotel was that everything looked new and fresh. Our "standard room/suite" was amazing. I took a picture of it but the picture doesn't do it justice. I stay in a lot of hotels and the rooms here are some of the best accommodations I've seen.
The restaurant and bar was great with a welcoming atmosphere and an AMAZING view of waterfalls and phenomenal landscaping near the pool.
The staff throughout the hotel were friendly.
The wedding itself was flawless.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you need to stay in the Marietta area, choose this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent visit to my hotel - you are correct, we are a perfect location/venue for a wedding and our "water-garden" is a must for pictures!
Additionally, we continually focus on exceeding customer expectations with regards to our service and I am glad we achieved that goal with your visit.
I look forward to you staying with us again if you return to the area!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I recently spent a week in this hotel on a business trip. I absolutely loved it! The staff was amazing all of them went out of their way to be friendly and make me and my co workers feel welcome! Would def stay here again. Rooms are fantastic!

• Stayed: October 2013

I wanted to thank you for your recent visit to my hotel and for your kind comments regarding your stay!
Being an all-suite property, it makes us a perfect location for multiple night stays. Also, my team is committed to exceeding customer expectations with regards to service - I am glad you enjoyed your visit and felt cared for,,,
I look forward to your return the next time you are in the area and don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of assistance.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Great, great Respire suite! Spacious, comfy, well appointed. Parking was free and ample but property is on a hill so the lower lots are tiered and connected by stairs. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family