“huge rooms”

Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
GreenLeadersBronze level
“huge rooms”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Fantastic rooms and great breakfast - for the sights of Atlanta it is out of the way but for business it suited me. High level of customer service. Swimming pool was quirky and looked like something from the flintstones. There is also a little shop were you can buy meal to eat in your room. Would recommend this hotel to business travelers.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience you had at my hotel with fellow travelers online. It is great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the comforts of our two-bedroom suite offering comfortable bedding with clean, up to date facilities. Thank you again and we very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta NW

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Trinidad
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed three nights and it was worth it. I was struck at how fresh and clean the hotel smelled upon entry. Rooms were very clean, spacious and comfortable, and, of course smelled great. Even the corridors had a pleasant look and smell. Check in was a breeze and the staff was very helpful. One of the most pleasant hotel experiences. Location is great and I would highly recommend this hotel. Close to other hotels and food if you want to dine out.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for your wonderful words regarding your stay at my hotel for multiple nights. Even though we are not labeled as an "extended stay" hotel, with two-room suites and the in-room amenities we offer, along with full-service throughout the hotel, it makes it a great option for a long term stay. It was a pleasure to read that we were able to meet all of your expectations throughout your stay. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

st catharines
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This hotel and its staff are AMAZING .....The rooms are large and very spacious, the food in the Padella Restaurant is delicious.... The free shuttle within 5 miles for guests is a nice amenity if you don't have a vehichle.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for choosing my hotel for your recent stay and for your kind comments. I am pleased to hear that we blew you away with all of our amenities and beautiful facilities. If you find yourself in our area again, we hope you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Check in was fast and pleasant. Room is beautiful and clean. Restaurant is not a good value. It is expensive and the food is mediocre. Service is poor. We waited to be seated because the hostess was not in the dining room. The bartender seated us. The roof in the dining room was leaking and the floors had towels laid out on it. My food was barely warm as it sat there too long waiting for other dishes to cook. Either my dish should have been brought out or prepared last.

Hotel walls are thin. I can hear the tenants across the hall. Parents and children are disrespectful and talk loudly in the halls and let doors slam. Children are unattended running up and down the hallway squealing.

Front desk states there is no quiet hours ordinance for the city!?!

This is not the right hotel for me.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your review. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay at my hotel. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectation at our Padella Restaurant. I have followed up with my Food and Beverage team to address these concerns so that we can learn and improve accordingly. I do hope you will give us another chance to prove ourselves and return to Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta NW in the future.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I was here for a weekend to help my son move into a local college. Great location, central to everything. Comfortable clean room. Great staff, very helpful. Will stay here again on my next visit. Liked that it had full facilities available on premises. Highly recommend if you like a clean comfortable room, nice restaurant with good food, great pool area, and very helpful friendly staff.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for your wonderful words regarding your stay at my hotel. It was a pleasure to read that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We strive daily to provide the best service possible for all our guests and I will share with my staff the wonderful job they did. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love the Hyatt because the rooms are so spacious and it's like a home away from home you have a nice kitchen area with a fridge and microwave, and the living room and bedroom are very good sizes. The decor in and around the hotel is very nice and gives a luxury feel. I have stayed here more them once and I always recommend it to family and friends when they visit Atlanta and none of them have been disappointed.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up have a better view of a Downtown Atlanta
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for returning to my hotel, and making my hotel your hotel. The best compliment that can be given to me is a guest that would return simply because they feel at home.We have so much to offer - from beautiful facilities when you enter, to two-room large suites with most up to date decor, coupled with exquisite restaurants in the area -all that make us The Hotel of Choice when in the Marietta area.We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I recently hosted our 44th Family Reunion Banquet Luncheon at this hotel, and I was very pleased with the way it turned out. The atmosphere was great; the location was good, and the service was excellent. The food was just delightful, and family members said it was one of the best meals they have had since attending the Reunions. Thank you Dana, Pat and others for being exceptionally nice and accommodating.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Marietta
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
Radisson Atlanta Northwest
Radisson Atlanta Northwest
#15 of 33 in Marietta

Been to Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest? Share your experiences!