Motel 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Marietta Hotel(Marietta)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat customer servicehardwood floorsroad noiseenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotel to anyonethe room was nicerandallmsashinterstatemaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Last night me and a friend were being interrogated by motel police about where I was going and do I know the person I'm with! I spend a lot a money with this hotel and I shouldn't have to be harassed for going somewhere. I'm a decent us citizen trying to have fun this holiday weekend and I thank front desk staff for being some nice and helpful every time I come in there! They are the reason I come back but after last night the hotel owner told me that I could stay there for that night but I would have to be gone by checkout! And that I couldn't come back when I didn't do NOTHING AT ALL! Now I'm going to tell everyone I know not to do business with this company PERIOD!

Room Tip: Go near Cumberland mall, best place to be seriously!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LaQuesha D
Joy H, Manager at Motel 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Dear Madam,

It is our supreme priority to make sure all our guests are safe at this hotel and in order to make sure of safety, we have appointed Marietta Police Department to ensure all safety measures are being followed daily with our strict guidelines. All guests are asked to prove their registration and room number since it is our policy that after 10pm, all guests are resting inside the rooms and not outside. In this case, you were approached to verify your information which you may have taken personally but if you think from a broader picture, it is for your safety after all. After remodeling our hotel rooms, pool and lobby area, we have received numerous compliments and I hope that you value our intention what we as a company trying to offer our valued guests.

Thank you for bringing to our attention. This way, we could explain your issue in detail through Trip Advisor. I am sure guests who will be reading this response will understand how serious we are about safety of our guests.

Thank you.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I have been staying at this location for almost 2 months now and and can honestly say the staff here is great! Kiya always has a smile on her face and makes you feel so welcome and randol just great at giving you a laugh:) and al is who greets me every morning with fresh coffee and wishes for a good day as I am off to work! The managers have been very kind too and seem to be very eager to make sure your happy here. There us however one girl who works at night who is never very helpful or willing to do anything (we went a night with no bedding) that it seems is just normal job duties for the job she is at. All that said it has been a very nice stay and I would come back to this location again!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank mgms77
Reviewed 5 May 2013

If you want to stay at a lovely newly renovated motel that is close to lots of fun activities to do in Atlanta, you should stay at this motel. The check in process is always great with Ms. Randall, and the entire staff is very friendly. I stay at this motel while traveling on business and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great affordable place to lay his or her head.

Room Tip: Choose floors 1 through 3.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Robyn W
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Most probably it is the best looking Motel 6 in the country I have stayed. I stayed there for 2 days to attend a conference. Nice and impressive lobby area. It is in a very convenient location, right next to I-75 and lots of fast-food restaurants around. Room service was very nice, neat and clean. Attendants were very helpful and polite. Somebody may find some rooms a little noisy as it is beside the interstate. But I was okay with that being an urban person. If you are not comfortable with that you have options to change rooms to rear side. They got the cheapest price in that area which was my first choice. I'll recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank david35152
Reviewed 18 April 2013

it was pretty nice i really like there new rooms housekeeping did an wonderful job with keeping my room clean althougth i had some trouble when there was shift changing and my husband could retrieve property with out us paying 6 dollars and adding him to our room it was okay

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family