Motel 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta
US$74
US$170
US$155
  • Pool
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
US$135
US$113
US$117
Travelocity
US$65
US$57
All reviewsfront deskgreat customer servicehardwood floorsroad noiseenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotel to anyonethe room was nicerandallmsashinterstatemaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I needed a place to stay while inbetween apts. I liked the location, for the sake of driving back and forwth to my storage. I loved the fact they had no carpet and comfy beds. The staff was pretty helpfull and the rooms seemed really clean. Plus it was pretty awesome they had a pool! I dont have pets, but it was nice to know if I did, I could bring them with me. Didnt end up staying the whole week due to my apt. becoming available, but if l ever needed to, I would so stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank ChadMulky
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Drove into Atlanta for the 4th of July and had to visit family in Marietta and downtown Atlanta. This was a great go between right off the interstate. The rooms were clean and good size with recently updated furnishings. There are laundry facilities on the lobby floor so there is a lot more foot traffic at all hours than I have seen at other places but everyone I talked with in the hall or elevator seemed pretty chill. I'll stay again when I come back down to visit my family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had a brief (2 night) stay at this location and I wish all of my travel experiences were this pleasant. My room was very clean and staff was extremely friendly. I had to ask for extra towels and sheets and the staff was more than accommodating. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

air didnt work in all 3 rooms we were moved to. Drug people all around people fought all night, sheets were dirty. Front Desk and Manager were beyond rude would not refund so had to stay miserable stay to say to least

Room Tip: wifi was awful as well
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiffany D
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The front desk staff are nice, however they have a BIG FAT SLOPPY LAZY MANAGER, that if you complain about your room puts you on the DNR list. I booked a room during a business trip stay, the motel, have every druggie you can name there. Most of the people live in the rooms, the staff is awful with the exception of the front desk, the management is lazy and dirty.. The general manager is nasty and spends most of her time, getting high and flirting with the guys who live there. THEY NEVER CHANGE THE SHEETS OR THE BED SET. THE ROOMS ARE FILTHY, my experience the bed had food left from the night before. Chicken bones, and crumbs in the bed, the room was roachy, and bug infested. Motel 6 customer service sucks I called them to complain and they told me that I had damaged there room, which was a lie. The ROOM WAS NASTY AND DIRTY WHEN I RENTED A ROOM, THE MANAGEMENT STAFF IS LAZY AND SORRY, MOST LIVE IN A ROOM. DO NOT STAY HERE. MOST OF THE ROOMS RENTED ARE TO FAMILIES SO YOU CANT SLEEP, AND DRUG HEADS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DIRTY NASTY PLACE, WITH DRUG HEAD, AND BUGS. THIS IS THE BEST CHOICE. THIS MOTEL IS NOT FIT FOR PIGS, MOST OF THE MANAGERS ARE PIGS...

Room Tip: Beware, nasty filthy and management is sorry lazy and fat and sloppy
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business