“Stayed Many Times”

Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stay here on a regular basis for business travel and have always been very pleased! The front desk staff is awesome and have always gone out of their way to accommodate any special requests. The location is very convenient to I-75 and anything in the Northwest Atlanta area. Breakfast is not fancy, but they have a good selection and what they have is always tasty. The hotel is always clean and quiet.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

We can’t thank you enough for your kind words and your loyalty to our property! I will pass your encouraging words on to the staff here, as they will be delighted to hear such positive feedback! We look forward to serving as your host again soon!!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express on my way to Lynchburg Tenn. The Hotel was easy to get to right off I-75 and had plenty of free parking. The room had free WIFI,COFFEE and Cable as you would expect.The bed was very comfortable,didnt want to get out of it when I had to leave early in the morning. This Hotel had very reasonable prices,and its not that far from Atlanta,which can save you money.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your wonderful review! I agree, our location is extremely convenient when it comes to traveling in and out of the Atlanta area and right off of I-75. We are thrilled to hear that you were so comfortable that you didn’t want to get up and leave! We hope to see you again in your future travels to the Marietta-Atlanta area.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

I stay at hotels fequently for work and am a priority club member with Holiday Inn properties and am usually pleased with my stay. Not so with this property! Sleeping was impossible due to a very loud heating unit that went off every 1/2 hour, not to mention the uncomortable bed. The fitness center has equipment that is in unworking condition and for the 3 days I used the fitness center no one could be bothered to put cups in the water dispenser so someone could get a drink after working out. The hot tub was also closed and out of service. Perhaps the most frustrating was the need to use your room key to access the elevator. While this may be done to provide a sense of security for guests, what it tells me is "what kind of neighborhood am I staying in that this is even necessary?!" It was inconvenient, especially when loaded down with business material and luggage. This was only exceeded by a lack of employees around to share these issues. Every morning there was never anyone at the front desk. When I checked out I was not asked "how was your stay" so I didn't bother to share these concerns. It was obvious to me that the owners of this property are not very concerned about the satisfaction of its guests. I will not stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

It is with my sincerest apologies that we did not meet all of your expectations and regret that my team was not able to sense your discontent and offer their personal service resolution. Furthermore, I do greatly appreciate your candid review. We stay 100% committed to continually enhancing our facilities including our workout facility, so we will be sure to look into the equipment and endeavor to provide more attention to that area. Our key cards, to access the elevators, do provide an additional safety measure, however; not due to our location or surroundings and they are the same keys needed to gain access to your room. I hope you are able to visit us again as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back and to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

The room was very clean and everyone was very friendly. It was also very quiet and we had no trouble sleeping at all. The parking lot was well lit and security was really good. We were given a care package at check-in because we were Priority Club members, that was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your excellent review regarding your recent stay with us. We strive to meet and exceed every guests expectations and we are pleased that you were able to experience the best our hotel has to offer! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff ( especially Elizabeth) was very nice. She went beyond a regular front desk person, she looked up places we wanted to see and the times they opened and even booked our next hotel stay at another Holiday Inn on our way back home. The breakfast was fresh and there was a very nice variety of food. We stayed 2 nights while visiting some friends in the area. The hotel was quiet and the room was nice, beds were comfortable, a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
HolidayInnATL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Thank you for such an exceptional review! We appreciate your kind words concerning Elizabeth. She is certainly a super star for our team! Our Guest Service team members truly have a passion for what they do and they love being able to make sure every guest is taken care of!! We appreciate it so much when our guests recognize their hard work and Great service! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I have had to say at this hotel a few times now and every time the service gets better . Very friendly people and great rooms hope that i'm always able to stay at this hotel for drill weekend. i get the best sleep and best breakfast. The workout room has everything i need and location is perfect close to everything .

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for such an outstanding review! We are excited to hear that your needs are being met from your night sleep and daily workout to starting your day with a great breakfast. Have you learned about our Priority Club Rewards program? You could be earning points and credit for every stay! Next time you are in town, our front desk staff would love to answer any questions you have regarding our program. We are very excited to be your choice hotel here in the Marietta area and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

We stopped here for a night on the way down to Florida. Positives are location right off I-75, anda decent price for the area.

Negatives include (as others have mentioned) is that the property is a bit tired, beds a bit worn, and it was very noisy at night. The windows are far from sound proof as we were wakened up several times by a car alarm and sirens; there must be a police or fire station nearby.

Also, the unit which the tv sits on is very low, and not good for catching a show before falling asleep.

All in all, not bad for a one night stop over, but nothing more.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your most recent travels through the Marietta-Atlanta area. We are glad that our convenient location was a huge plus for you, as it is located off of I-75. We are looking forward to some major upgrades beginning next month to our lobby and rooms. We hope that in your future travels, you stop back by to give us a second chance to meet your expectations and see our fresh new look!