I stayed here on a recent business trip to Marietta when my other two regular hotels were booked up. From the exterior this property is gorgeous, sprawling, plantation-like and on a golf course. Inside it is a little long in the tooth. The lobby area is spacious with historical artifacts. When I stepped out of the elevator on the floor where my room was located the hallway smelled stale. My room was spacious and quiet. The bathroom was small. I decided to dine in at a hotel restaurant and found the food to be good and reasonably priced. Paid extra to get a full breakfast as opposed the the free continental breakfast. Will keep this property in mind if my two primary hotels are not available in the future but it will strictly be a back up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Marietta Hotel & Conference Center's grand structure and idyllic location warmly welcome Guests traveling for business and leisure. Situated just 20 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta and less than one mile from the historic Marietta Square, the hotel sits on beautifully landscaped grounds. Enjoy the view of the adjacent City Club Marietta Golf Course and nearby Kennesaw Mountain. This GA, Atlanta hotel offers accommodations with all rooms offering striking city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marietta Conference Center And Resort
- Hilton Marietta Hotel Marietta
- Hilton Marietta Resort