We had reservations for this property. When our first property fell through (see horrible review of Emabassy Kennesaw) I called to see if we could just go a day earlier than our reservations and said we were willing to take whatever. I finally got the night manager, Alondro ? (Not sure of spelling)...I asked him if our reservations to come in that night (I had dealt with some questionable Hilton reps on the phone and I was calling to make sure it was confirmed before we drove out there). He told me 3 times he had nothing and I had no reservation and then he put me on hold one more time and then found my reservation. They only had 2 rooms that early night (we had booked 3 rooms for our original 3 day stay). I told him we would take the 2 rooms and then move into our 3 king rooms the next day (mind you, I had booked the king rooms in advance and were confirmed). This is where it gets bad. He informed me, he could not guarantee we would get our 3 King rooms the next day (of our confirmed in advance original reservations). He told me they never guarantee room type. I was like, really?I choose king beds, golfview when I made the original reservations and that is what I would expect. He said that may or may not happen and asked someone weren't they sold out of king rooms? He got a huge attitude. Once he started this I knew this was not a property I wanted to take my family too. I am huge on customer service. I asked him to cancel all of my reservations, he got an attitude said he couldn't without a penalty. I told him I wanted them canceled with no penalty and he said he would have to wait and see what he could do. Honestly, I am a Hilton Honors member for 14 years and I have never had a manager or any hotel staff member treat me like this over the phone. Maybe he had a bad day but I would never stay here again strictly because of this. I booked everything through the Hilton site and through my Honors account , all with conformations. Again, it was exactly as if the Seinfeld car rental episode was playing out before me. Do you know the point of a reservation? Our trip to Atlanta and Hilton properties, has been horrible thus far. Maybe I need to switch loyalty brands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Marietta Hotel & Conference Center's grand structure and idyllic location warmly welcome Guests traveling for business and leisure. Situated just 20 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta and less than one mile from the historic Marietta Square, the hotel sits on beautifully landscaped grounds. Enjoy the view of the adjacent City Club Marietta Golf Course and nearby Kennesaw Mountain. This GA, Atlanta hotel offers accommodations with all rooms offering striking city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marietta Conference Center And Resort
- Hilton Marietta Hotel Marietta
- Hilton Marietta Resort