Great hotel. The staff was very nice and the lady that checked me in earlier in the day remembered my name late that evening when I was headed to the fitness center. Great views off of the back patio and a great place to sit and relax. Breakfast buffet was good, but a little pricey for the selection and amount of food I eat. Didn't eat lunch/dinner at the hotel and don't know if I would because of all of the wonderful local places on the square in downtown Marietta and in Atlanta. Overall, great place to stay and I would definitely stay here again on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Marietta Hotel & Conference Center's grand structure and idyllic location warmly welcome Guests traveling for business and leisure. Situated just 20 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta and less than one mile from the historic Marietta Square, the hotel sits on beautifully landscaped grounds. Enjoy the view of the adjacent City Club Marietta Golf Course and nearby Kennesaw Mountain. This GA, Atlanta hotel offers accommodations with all rooms offering striking city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marietta Conference Center And Resort
- Hilton Marietta Hotel Marietta
- Hilton Marietta Resort