“A very nice stay”

Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North
Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Checked in after midnight and the desk clerk was a really nice guy.
The room was nice and the hotel was quiet.
The breakfast was good and the pool and hot tub were nice.
The bed was really comfortable.
All this and with a discount, the room was under $50.
I would stay there again when in the area.

Room Tip: king beds are really nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Lisseth D, General Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback, in regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

As a valued guest your comments are very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Again, thank you for visit and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770 952 9005.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

The front desk clerk was pleasant. A $25 deposit was required for "incidentals". This deposit was not mentioned in any reservation info. Housekeeping had the 1st floor corridor blocked with their equipment at 3:30pm. I had to maneuver around it to get into the room. The first room had a cracked window. Glad I checked. I don't know what would have happened to my deposit had I not. The desk clerk attentively switch the room.
I wanted 2nd or 3rd floor but none were available (clean). Went to enjoy the spa and the chlorine in the air was so strong it burned our eyes just being in the pool area. We saw as many employees eating breakfast (at 8:30am) as guests. I was told the cable was not fully operational. We did not have access to all channels. The room was acceptable and we got a good nights sleep. Overall the visit was decent, but the details make the difference.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Lisseth D, General Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Dear guest,

I do apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your comments about your stay here at the Ramada. Your feedback are very helpful to us and because of your details we can better improve our hotel. We hope you can give us another chance to be able to meet your expectation of a more pleasant stay.

Feel free to contact me for any concerns or questions.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Lisseth D, General Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Checked in around 9:30pm, first was told I made the wrong reservation, front desk clerk was very adamit that I reserved a Double room. I had to print out my confirmation email for a King smoking room just to prove what I reserved, was then told since I hadn't checked in at 4pm my room was given away. Check ins dont start till 3pm, and according to my confirmation email I must cancel my reservation by 4pm to avoid being charged for the room, no where does it say they will cancel it if i'm not there at 4pm. After finally agreeing to take the double room the cable didn't work and the bed sheets weren't on the bed. I was already running late for an appointment so we just dropped our stuff in the room and left. Got a call 45 min later telling me a King room opened up asking if I wanted it so I said sure, when we arrived back at the hotel around midnight I got the news keys from the night clerk, that room the sheets were pulled down, sunflower seed shells were on the floor and there was a used condom wrapper on the floor. When i told the night clerk all he said was "really".

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Lisseth D, General Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Dear Guest, ,

I do apology for your previous visit to our hotel and I understand that your stay was not the best, however i hope you are willing to give us a second chance to change your vision and make it a more positive outcome.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at any given time.

Best regards,

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Lisseth D, General Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

A Wyndham traveler