Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North
US$137
US$170
US$155
  • Pool
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$76
US$68
US$54
US$46
All reviewsindoor poolhashbrowndelk roadenjoyed my stayfree breakfastatlantahousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2010

Staff was excellent and very nice.Professionally Managed Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2015

Thank your for staying at the Ramada Marietta NW Atlanta.

We appreciate your feedback and I look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 November 2010

I stayed at the Ramada for my bitthday night. The customer service was phenomenal... and I loved the pool and jacuzzi! The rooms were clean and room service was more than happy to refill anything I needed. I enjoyed it soo much I went back and stayed there 2 days later! Thanks so much Ramada Inn;)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2010

I had to be an out patient at a hospital in Marietta. The Ramada Inn had clean rooms and a very friendly staff. It was not fancy but it was a good value...I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 October 2010

We arrived way late, and the lady was sleeping in the chair under a blanket behind the customer service desk. I had to wake her up to check in. She was only 1/2 coherent when she gave us our key. The first room we were given, the door was broken and wouldn't open. The second room we were given was upstairs and didn't smell so great; however, the hallway smelled WAY worse. The room was not totally terrible, but it was SUPER small. The TV looked like it had been "hot-wired" there was so many wires sticking out of it. I couldn't get it to work that night, but we were so tired we didn't care. The shower was great: roomy, great water pressure and clean. The beds were clean and comfortable. The light in our vanity didn't work. The carpets could use a good steam cleaning. Anyway, in a nutshell, great place for a guy to crash for the night or on a guy road trip, but families should pay the extra $20 for one of the many adjacent hotels. We got this room for cheaper than I had EVER got a room in my life, but it wasn't worth a penny more.

• Stayed: October 2010
ramadamarietta, General Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2010

Thank you for your review.We appreciate that you stayed with us.We take your opinion very seriously and I can personally assure you that any inconvenience that you have mentioned will be addressed and corrected immediately.Please email or call me.I would like to talk to you more in detail about your stay and how can we satisfy you.Please stop by our Hotel on your next visit to Atlanta and see yourself the new changes that we are making every day to better serve you .Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Raiyan Rab
601-850-6435
raiyanrab@gmail.com

Reviewed 8 October 2010

We stay in the area about once every month or two and generally at a nearby hotel, We went to Atlanta at the last minute and did not have a reservation and stayed at the Ramada Inn Marietta. The room was cleaner, bed more comfortable and breakfast better than our usual hotel at less than half the price! New management here has apparently made some changes because these old reviews do not reflect what we experienced. We will make our next reservation here and hope the place can keep pace at this kind of value.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple