“Great Time”

Rolling Thunder River Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Mild or Wild? Rolling Thunder River Company offers adventurous whitewater rafting trips on the legendary Ocoee River or gentle, relaxing float trips on the Toccoa River in an inner tube or a kayak- both out of their easy to get to location in McCaysville, Georgia- just 15 minutes from Blue Ridge, GA. Rolling Thunder guarantees the ultimate in Ocoee rafting trips.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Had a great time going down the Ocoee River. Ask for Chris to guide you, he was great! Highly recommended when visiting the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"principal joe"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Trip was great went with a few adults and Boy Scouts and they all had a blast. Guides were incredible my Boat had Tall Paul and he was awesome with the boys I had encouraged them and made sure they had a great experience. Couldn't have asked for a better trip.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My first white water rafting experience--always wanted to do it. The staff were efficient, professional, and personable. Lauren was fantastic, and I probably would not have had half the experience and fun without her encouragement, even "riding the bull" and falling head first into Hell's hole. I would definitely book with RT again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

OMG!! What a ride!! Chris, our guide was amazing and so cool ! My husband fell in during our recent adventure and Chris did what he is expertly trained to do and pulled him right back in and we didn't miss a beat. My husband's close up of the Ocoee river did nothing to diminish the adventure we had. My kids (16 and 13) are still thanking me for their ride and already want me to book another trip! We will be back to ride the upper Ocoee on our next vacation and it will definitely be with Chris and the Rolling Thunder River Company!! Thank you so much Chris and the rest of the crew for an adventure of a lifetime !!

The Lora family from Miami, Florida