“Delicious 1st Visit”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2013

My family and I decided to stop at this restaurant on a Saturday evening while out later than usual. My husband and son were not really hungry but I was, so we decided to try something different. We sat in the restaurant section vs. waiting for a seat in the hibachi area. My husband tried a couple of appetizers, my son had the ice cream dessert and I had the hibachi chicken. We even saw a few of our church members as they were leaving out after doing some family graduation celebrating. We were pleased with both the service and food -- will certainly be back.

There are newer reviews for Yuki Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a regular spot for Sushi and green apple Saki! A ton of food choices and the food is good! Service is great, depending on who you get. We tend to favor Christian. He is an awesome server and always has a smile and is eager to help! Great prices. Less than a couple of other places I have eaten at.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

This was a lunch date with my wife that was planned and well thought out. However, I was disappointed with the food portions, the taste, and the prices. The food was not the best I've had in Japanese restaurants and 3 Stars is extremely generous due to the fact that we ordered off the menu-did not try the hibachi.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stopped by for lunch. Very bright, pleasant setting. Attentive service. The menu is basic Japanese with an inventive sushi menu menu and probably a dozen or more sakis.
The food is good, but you pay a bit more than other Japanese restaurants for both lunch and dinner. I would choose Yuki for a date or business meeting rather than just a quick, casual lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Went to Yuki with a friend on her recommendation. we were greeted at the door with great customer service. the staff was great. the folks we sat with were polite and friendly. the food was great. Never had sushi before. the food was fresh and prepared to order. They even had fun at my expense...never quite got the hand of using chopsticks. overall experience was great. place was very clean. received a great amount of food for the price. would go again.