“Best Japanese I've Ever Had”

Yuki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 217 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is by far the best Japanese food I've ever had. I love the shrimp & lobster hibachi as well as the shrimp fried rice. The restaurant is very clean. I'm excited about the outdoor seating that will open in 2014.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

My family and I decided to stop at this restaurant on a Saturday evening while out later than usual. My husband and son were not really hungry but I was, so we decided to try something different. We sat in the restaurant section vs. waiting for a seat in the hibachi area. My husband tried a couple of appetizers, my son had the ice cream dessert and I had the hibachi chicken. We even saw a few of our church members as they were leaving out after doing some family graduation celebrating. We were pleased with both the service and food -- will certainly be back.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a regular spot for Sushi and green apple Saki! A ton of food choices and the food is good! Service is great, depending on who you get. We tend to favor Christian. He is an awesome server and always has a smile and is eager to help! Great prices. Less than a couple of other places I have eaten at.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

This was a lunch date with my wife that was planned and well thought out. However, I was disappointed with the food portions, the taste, and the prices. The food was not the best I've had in Japanese restaurants and 3 Stars is extremely generous due to the fact that we ordered off the menu-did not try the hibachi.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stopped by for lunch. Very bright, pleasant setting. Attentive service. The menu is basic Japanese with an inventive sushi menu menu and probably a dozen or more sakis.
The food is good, but you pay a bit more than other Japanese restaurants for both lunch and dinner. I would choose Yuki for a date or business meeting rather than just a quick, casual lunch or dinner.