“Great sushi”

Yuki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 211 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
San Ramon, Costa Rica
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is wonderful sushi! We sat in our favorite place, the sushi bar. We love to watch the making of sushi. Unfortunately, the tables are too low to see much. But the chef noticed us with a fantastic sample. All of the sushi we had was great. We loved it. The tempura ice cream had a little too much batter, but still good.
The restaurant itself was spotless and elegant. Wait staff very attentive.
We will be back!

• Visited January 2014

McDonough, Georgia, United States
“Best Japanese I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is by far the best Japanese food I've ever had. I love the shrimp & lobster hibachi as well as the shrimp fried rice. The restaurant is very clean. I'm excited about the outdoor seating that will open in 2014.

• Visited November 2013
ATL, GA
“Delicious 1st Visit”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

My family and I decided to stop at this restaurant on a Saturday evening while out later than usual. My husband and son were not really hungry but I was, so we decided to try something different. We sat in the restaurant section vs. waiting for a seat in the hibachi area. My husband tried a couple of appetizers, my son had the ice cream dessert and I had the hibachi chicken. We even saw a few of our church members as they were leaving out after doing some family graduation celebrating. We were pleased with both the service and food -- will certainly be back.

• Visited December 2013
Buford, Georgia
“Very nice upscale Japanese spota”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a regular spot for Sushi and green apple Saki! A ton of food choices and the food is good! Service is great, depending on who you get. We tend to favor Christian. He is an awesome server and always has a smile and is eager to help! Great prices. Less than a couple of other places I have eaten at.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sushi, sashimi, and traditional Habichi”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This was a lunch date with my wife that was planned and well thought out. However, I was disappointed with the food portions, the taste, and the prices. The food was not the best I've had in Japanese restaurants and 3 Stars is extremely generous due to the fact that we ordered off the menu-did not try the hibachi.

Visited November 2012