“Get the BIGDOG ..A Hotdog for a Hero”
Review of CJ's Hotdogs - MOVED

CJ's Hotdogs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 April 2014

First of all, the McDonough Ga location has closed and moved to 832 Virginia Ave in Hapeville, Ga very close to the Atlanta airport. Ive now been to both locations and its gotten even better. Hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken tenders, steak and cheese... something for everyone. You go once and youll go again. Taking a friend and going back for lunch on Monday. The Best !!

1  Thank Flylowe

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Daryl greets every patron! Best dawg ever. Try the Texas style big dawg, it is amazing! Bad news, is the landlord might force him out of this location.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I got the All the Way combo with two hotdogs for $8.50. I asked the young lady who took my order if the fries were seasoned or just regular fries. She said they were seasoned and would recommend them over the onion rings. When I got home there was no seasoning on them and they were not tasty at all. My son got the Mexican dog combo and he liked it. I also got the fried pickles on the recommendation of the cashier. I am glad I saved those for last b/c they were the best part of the meal. I love to go to local places and support the local community but I will not be going back here for hotdogs and fries that I can make at home for less money and with flavor. I have had hot dogs at gas stations that tasted just as good and were a lot cheaper. I believe in you get what you pay for but this is not one of them cases.

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch after hearing about how good CJ'S is. I ordered the number 2 combo which is two chili dogs, fries and a drunk. The very nice young lady asked me if I would like anything on my hotdogs. I said onions would be good. She also asked if I would like boom boom sauce for my fries. I said sure . When she told me the total , I said WHAT ? The total was almost eleven bucks. For two chili dogs and a drink , you have to be kidding. I could have had a steak dinner for that price. Two hotdogs all the way at Quick Trip is only 2 bucks. They charged me a dollar for onions and 75 cents for sauce for my fries. It seems to me for the price of a combo , they could give you the onions . Come on , really. After I got over the shock of the price , I enjoyed the dogs. The chili dogs were good as well as the homemade fries. I may be back if I have a coupon. I won't ask for onions or any other extras .

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great hot dog variety.Friendly service.The 1/2 lb angus dog tough to handle due to size. Foot long is filling especially with the generous toppings provided. Regular dogs easiet to eat and less filling. French Fry portions are small. Stopped ordering them. The fried oreo's(yuk!) are to be avoided due to way too much batter. Prices are expensive for hot dogs.Just stop by due to on my way home to S.C. from Ga.