“MMMMMM” 4 of 5 bubbles

Golden Corral
Ranked #20 of 209 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
“MMMMMM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

I am never disappointed!!!! The variety of food is always excellent....the service is good. I definitely feel like I get my monies worth. The only thing I would change is...the consistency....many of the Golden Corrals have different foods so to get some of my favorites I have to drive out of my area.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Alonzo69

Locust Grove, Georgia
“Best buffet in In town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

If you looking for something of everything your going to thr right place.American,Mexican kitchen with all what you desire included the dessert bar with cakes,ice cream and fruit.kids are all welcome and peoble in all ages come here for breakfast,lunch or dinner★★★★★

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dortekonz
San Ramon, Costa Rica
“Surprising”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We there today for a quick lunch. I hadn't been to a Golden Corral in years. I was pleasantly surprised at the improvement. Food was good . The restaurant was clean and food neatly presented. My only complaint is no real butter for the fantastic rolls.

Visited January 2014
ATL, GA
“A Favorite Family Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

My 7 year old son loves eating here after church services. I think he appreciates the dessert selection. The food is always plentiful and service has never been a problem.

Visited December 2013