“Great food as always”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #25 of 230 Restaurants in McDonough
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Food was great and I never go and not see the manager there. He puts in alot of effort and time to make it the great restaurant it is.

2  Thank Marvin H

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I like buffet style eating, especially when you have a variety of things to choose from. Golden Corral has everything! Good place to take the family when you want a break from cooking.

1  Thank Heather R
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Excellent array of entree choices, as well as salad making offerings, fine dessert selection
Always a clean establishment with friendly attentive servers
No complimentary coffee
Bit on the noisy side due to lack of ceiling noise suppression
Travelling south of Atlanta, GA worth a lunch or dinner stop, easy off/on I-75

3  Thank Dennis R
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I am never disappointed!!!! The variety of food is always excellent....the service is good. I definitely feel like I get my monies worth. The only thing I would change is...the consistency....many of the Golden Corrals have different foods so to get some of my favorites I have to drive out of my area.

1  Thank Alonzo69
Reviewed 26 January 2014

If you looking for something of everything your going to thr right place.American,Mexican kitchen with all what you desire included the dessert bar with cakes,ice cream and fruit.kids are all welcome and peoble in all ages come here for breakfast,lunch or dinner★★★★★

1  Thank Dortekonz

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!