“Worst Location”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #56 of 246 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We've gotten the worst imaginable service here in the world. Last time, we received raw chicken and dirty plates for my children. After complaining, they sent my dad (who lives out of state and had paid for the meal) gift cards as an apology.

My husband will not go to this location due to repeatedly horrible service, so 6 months later when my father visited we decided we would give them another chance and use the gift cards. However, they expired 2 weeks prior to their visit. We called to see if they would still honor it, since we wouldn't have given them another chance any other way. They would not do so, so we will not be giving them another chance.

I live a few miles down the road and go out to eat far too often. I guess that just means I'll be writing Logan's off permanently. No problem for me, since their service has sucked immensely and worse with every visit. We'll take our large parties and nice tips elsewhere.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

We're sorry to hear this. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

i love the fact that i didn't have to wait for ever for my food it was fantastic it was so tender i could just swallow it an since im a rib eater i prefer them that way Thank you Logan's keep up the good work

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We're happy you were pleased and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Lost track of time running around on a Saturday night. Closing time is 11pm we got to the restaurant at 10:45 pm. We were greeted seated and cheerfully waited on. The manager even stopped by to make sure we were all good. Thank you Logan's for the late seating,Good food, and friendly service as the last customer of the day! Have a great night guys.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

It had been awhile since we had been in to Logan's roadhouse but my son was in town visiting and said he wanted a good steak. Well Logan's certainly did not let us down. We had some good food and wonderful service. Our steaks were excellent and cooked just right. Was a great meal and good time.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

We love to hear it! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Other than the unsupervised youngsters at the adjacent table, the meal experience was wonderful. Whatever Logan's does to instill such a wonderful taste in their meat is working. A strong smoky taste that's even in the gravy, onions and mushrooms. My cinnamon apple dish and homemade potato chips were also great. My bride loved her BBQ ribs which she reported as very tender. The service was also great. No complaints at all (except the noise as noted above)..

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

We're really happy to hear this. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We look forward to serving you again soon.