“Excellent Service! Best fast food ever!”
Review of Truett's Grill

Truett's Grill
Ranked #2 of 217 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: American
Description: In the late 1950s, Truett began experimenting with different seasonings and faster ways of preparing a great tasting chicken sandwich. By the early ‘60s, he had developed the winning taste combination and cooking technique that led to the now famous Chick-fil-A Sandwich.For many people, a trip to a shopping mall would not be complete without a stop at Chick-fil-A. We can thank Truett.
Reviewed 4 June 2013

You can get breakfast all day there. That was just what I needed and it was excellent. The staff is to be compared with a 5 star restaurant. The sure have that customer service down pat!

There are newer reviews for Truett's Grill

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I don't often get the chance to actually eat inside this establishment. Today my 6-year old son and I took advantage of some extra time we had while out doing errands. The drive-thru always has a long line so we went inside and got a table on the diner side. My son was thrilled to be able to keep an eye on the train that circled the top of the dining room. We didn't have to wait too long for a table and we actually beat the Saturday rush. My son loves grilled cheese sandwiches so he was delighted to find it on the kiddie menu. I ordered the chargrilled chicken with green beans and was satisfied (chicken could have been a bit more warmer). Our server provided wonderful customer service so I would certainly stop in again if the opportunity presented itself.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

My hubby is allergic to chicken, but has always been willing to take me to Truett's because he loved the country fried steak. They no longer have it since they changed their menu. He ordered a hamburger, which was pretty basic, no bigger than a Burger King $1.49 double cheeseburger. This burger cost $10 and came with waffle fries and a side salad, which was high. The salad and fries were good, but the burger was not. It wasn't even hot. I ordered a classic chick-fil-a Sandwich, which cost more in the sit down side than if I walked 10 feet to the regular walk up side. My sandwich was great but would have been great, and cheaper at any Chick-fil-a.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Awesome chicken sandwich and this place offers some real nice southern treats.

Sweet Potato soufflé
Collard Greens
Waffle fries (well not really southern)

This a traditional diner setting with the counter and all that (like the ones up north). You will love this place if you stick with the traditional sandwiches-grilled or fried chicken sandwich.

Enjoy and hurry back. It's my pleasure!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Food is great. Dinning is a great experience. Staff work very hard and is very friendly Management is attentive to guest needs. Extremely polite.

Been to Truett's Grill? Share your experiences!