“Job Done”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We were in the area for some research. Tripadvisor helped me narrow down where to stay & I picked this Fairfield. It got the job done. As I sit here & right this now, there are only a couple of things that really stand out in my mind -
1- When I checked the mattress, I noticed the dust ruffle was torn. Not a deal breaker, just a lack of concern by the staff.
2- We were traveling in the height of flu season & in fact, the local news was full of stories about how severe the flu was in the region. I was concerned at breakfast. I mean, if you travel at all & take part in the "free" breakfasts offered by hotels, you know the risks. Many hotels are now placing sanitizer dispensers in the breakfast area with little signs to remind you to protect others & that makes you feel a little better. I was surprised that no steps were taken at all. I elected to only take foods in containers, wrappers & bananas that I washed before I ate. Yeah, I'm nuts, so what? Some hotel management realizes that safety measures are good investments.
The room was adequate, the mattress was very hotel-like. I am not really raving about this hotel, but neither am I really complaining. If you're going to Milledgeville & want a "corporate" hotel, not a B&B, then go ahead & make your reservation.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
ManagerMilledgeville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank You for rating our hotel !!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville

Reviewed 16 January 2013

We had to travel to Milledgeville for a funeral so we arrived on Sunday, very early, and were greeted nicely by a gentleman at the desk. We were very impressed with our welcoming, it was sincere and genuine. We were quickly given our room keys and offered to eat some complementary breakfast.

The breakfast buffet incldued some pastries, breads, meats, yogurt, fruit, cereal, milk, juice and coffee. You can also make your own waffle, which looked and smelled delicious. I am sure that there was more, but I just may not have gone over to the other area where the hot plates were.

When we got into our room, it was clean, and comfortable. The bedding was warm and inviting and the room had two televisions, one in the main area and in the bedroom. There is also a microwave and fridge in each room. The bathroom was clean and there was soap, shampoo and conditioner on the counter.

At one point during our stay, we asked for additional towels and the manager, Alton, went out of his way to make us feel like guests in his home. I would absolutely stay in this hotel again.

The hotel is within a mile of the local Mall, a large Kroger's Supermarket, less than 1/2 a mile to a Wal-Mart, so the location cannot be beat!

how sincere and genuine welcomigthe nice man

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are a touch quieter because it backs up to nature.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thank You for rating our hotel !!!

Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

I came into town on business and traveled alone. I was pleased with the lighting around the hotel, which was located in a good area. The room was very comfortable and clean--always the first thing I check. I would definitely stay here again if I returned to the area.

• Stayed: October 2012
ManagerMilledgeville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Thank You for your comments!!

Reviewed 23 September 2012

We stayed here last night and it was wonderful and only $84 on a Saturday with senior discount even though my husband is only 56 and we have AARP. King suite was great and the shower head was so wonderful and relaxing! Ken at the front desk was nice and checked in on us after we went to our room. Nice touch! The hotel is fairly new for this area. We have stayed numerous times and also in the jacuzzi suite but the rate has gone up. Great place but moving on to Macon to review more places!

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank You for your encouraging comments!!!

Reviewed 23 September 2012

The room was extremely clean. Fairfield Inn and Suites had one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in.

I was in a hurry and they were making more coffee, so I skipped the continental breakfast. But, it looked as good as any other I have had.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Thank You for your wonderful comments!!

Reviewed 17 September 2012

decent hotel. clean room. good wifi. okay breakfast. plenty of parking. good location, near mall walmart and restaurants. no problems at this hotel. one thing i noticed is that the towels are a bit thin. but everything is clean.

Room Tip: there is a light switch as you walk into the room that turns the power on for the room
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Thank You for completing a survey on our hotel.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

This hotel is 3 years old but spotless, modern, and bright. Its a travelers oasis, quiet, off main roads, sits back from the hustel and bustel. Great for families and couples. Sound proofing is excellent, the rooms are updated as well and the baths. Service is excellent and the breakfast included is well worth the time.

Room Tip: Get a room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Thank You for your comments!!