“This hotel is under new management from few years, excellent service and very clean spotless rooms”

Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville
Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed for 4 days in May 2013. Excellent service and spotless room.. Room rate is low compare to other hotels in the area. We had very good experience in staying at hotel and recommend others. There are many restaurants choices with 5 minutes drive.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2012

should of know it was dirty cause they have a sign that says 10 mintues after check in no refund i got back at 12 mintues after i went in odor was bad but i saw dead german roaches on floor in fridge and that night they were all over dirty dirty my family slept in our car out side of our hotel room..... it was that bad. dont stay dirty dirty gross wish people before me would of wrote a reveiw so i wouldnt waste my money.

Room Tip: dirty roaches not clean rooms......gross
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank aprilrs
Reviewed 20 December 2011

This hotel is pet friendly and appears to have recently been updated. Our comforters had a contemporary design, even the desk lamp had electrical outlets, and there was a desk as well as a table and chairs. The room was clean. All of the front desk staff were friendly and courteous. The contintental breakfast was truly continental: only donuts, cereal, milk, and coffee. Our only big issue was the couple of steps we had to use to get into our room from the parking lot even on the ground floor, so disabled or elderly customers should be aware that a ground floor room is not step-out-of-your-car-and-into-your-room access. Also, the owner's policy is not to put tissues in the rooms any longer; we were given a roll of toilet paper instead. Yet we have recommended this hotel to others and plan to stay here again in the future. All in all, it's a great value for what you get. I mean, there were even roses blooming in the courtyard!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank DivineMissM71
harrypatel14, Owner at Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed it and really hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Management

Reviewed 6 April 2011

My husband and I had to rent a room for the night because our home had no power. The night before our stay at the hotel, Milledgeville had a bad storm with numerous power outtages everywhere. Our home was one of the places that had no power. A large tree had fallen across the road and was resting on the power lines. Georgia Power Company had put us last on the list to be serviced and one stay at home over night with no lights was enough. We got the room and was comfortable and it was almost like home. As I type this review, our power is still out after nearly 48 hours. We have lost just about all our food in the freezer and it is really a bad feeling that we keep getting the run around from the power company. The bottom line is that we were blessed to have this hotel to come too and it is close to where we call home.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rneyone
abvimilledgeville, Owner at Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for your nice comments regarding your stay with us. We appreciate it and hope you will stay with us again in the future should you have a need.

Management

Reviewed 25 July 2009

Had rode all day from North Carolina. Just wanted someplace to relax. Went to one hotel down the road and desk clerk was alseep on the couch. Left there and went back down the road just a little ways. Thought the outside looked ok, so we went in this one. Should have picked the one in the middle of these or just went somewhere else all together. Desk clerk wasn't even dressed for the job, and I think the manager for this one was asleep behind us. Should have left then, but didn't. The room was just ok. Pulled down the covers and there were hairs on it and not from someone's head either. I had to put a towel I brought over the pillow and covered up with one too. Took a shower the next morning and it took 30 minutes for it to drain. Never again. Next time, we will look at the room first or just go to a well known hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank homerette
Reviewed 16 September 2007

I went by to take a look at this hotel. Since I had reserved rooms online through priceline. They advertise that they have a resturaunt and lounge but they do not. It is closed down . The rooms smelled funny and had cobwebs. Even the non smoking rooms were bad smellin

Stayed: September 2007
4  Thank ThunderDog
Reviewed 29 December 2006

The room had an odor to it like stale smoke although I requested a non-smoking room. The plumbing was awful, my husband had to fix the tub before we could take a shower, (maybe I should send them a bill). A bug of some type was in the bed after we had laid down. At 3:40am we had company, a mouse decided he was hungry. My husband smacked it, we tied it up so it would not come back to life. The desk clerk that was to check us out didn't know what to do about complaints, she was rude, she decided to take it upon herself and check us out without us coming by, we finally went up to check out at 8:45am, boy, we were late checking out. I still don't have a receipt. I made 3 long distance phone calls yesterday and finally spoke to the owner after the night clerk gave me his cell phone number, then his guys tells me to call him back today. I'm still waiting to be satisfied.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Quailchick