“SMDH”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Milledgeville
“SMDH”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This was not my first stay at this location. Previous visit were good. I arrived at 2am. When we got to the room it was apparent that someone was there before us perhaps the same night. Three open wine bottles, trash in cans, and the soap had been used. The night attendant came right away when I called to tell about the condition of the room. The next morning the attendant on duty only could tell me that the room was cleaned. Offered me a 10% refund ($7). I can't say I will stay again without making reservations.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Lasalle, Ontario
Reviewed 15 January 2014

great night sleep . clean well keep location . staff very friendly. very help full .hallways bright. and smelled fresh .room nice well stocked with towels .clock, coffee in room. good t v in room.i asked to have my car in view.no problem. one of the first thinks I look for in a motel ,is a safe clean looking location.

Room Tip: always look for a place, that looks safe looking. lots of outside lights , and ask that your car or...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Palm Harbor
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Room was well kept and I had no problems. I would have liked to have received some points for my stay, three weeks should have gotten me some on my membership. I was told that because of getting a weekly rate, I would not get any points.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travellers also viewed these Milledgeville hotels
Days Inn Milledgeville
Motel 6 Milledgeville
Motel 6 Milledgeville
#6 of 10 in Milledgeville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville

Been to Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Heritage Inn

Property: Heritage Inn
Address: 2474 N Columbia St, Milledgeville, GA 31061-2066 (Formerly Super 8 Milledgeville)
Region: United States > Georgia > Milledgeville
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Heritage Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Milledgeville