“Dining at Judy's Country Kitchen”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Judy's Country Kitchen
Ranked #72 of 97 Restaurants in Milledgeville
Cuisines: American
Milledgeville, Georgia
“Dining at Judy's Country Kitchen”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have eaten a Judy's on occasions and I can honestly say I am not to impressed. The food is eatable but It seems the menu seldom changes in that mostly the same items are served. Food is luke warm and somewhat bland. The waitresses seem to always talking and caring on drama. I will say the fried green tomatoes are not bad.

• Visited July 2014

Bainbridge, Georgia
“Great Southern Food”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We decided to stop by for lunch since Golden Corral was closed down. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was great. Although the selection was less than Golden Corral's. My wife loved the cheese cake. Service was also very good. I will make sure we stop again the next time we are in Milledgeville.

Visited July 2014
Florida
“It Used to be GOOD”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

There is nothing country about the cooking. When were first went there years back it was staffed by locals that really knew southern cooking. Now it has a new owner who has staffed the kitchen with men and women from another country. They have no idea how to cook southern food or even good food. The mashed potatoes are the worst I have ever had they mash them with the liquid they are boiled in and add salt, no milk or butter just plain awful. The corn and green beans are strait out of the can. Salsbury steak is the Banquet brand frozen stuff. Its a cheap buffet with cheap low quality food. I have had better when in the Hospital. Don't waste your money.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Tellingasiseeit
Macon, Georgia
“Two days in a row”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was shocked to read some of the reviews about Judy's. We ate here two days in a row and were well-satisfied both days. This is not a steak-and-lobster restaurant, it is home cooking and iced tea. All the food I had was delicious. The buffet and salad bar were clean, the staff was very friendly and attentive. I don't go to Milledgeville but about once a month, but I'll probably be eating at Judy's each trip.

• Visited May 2014
Milledgeville, Georgia
“the best in Milly!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I love their meatloaf and fried chicken! Fried tomatoes too. i honestly think this place is the best out of all the country food restaurants in this area. Great food. Great service. what more can I ask for?

• Visited April 2014