Hampton Inn Milledgeville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Heritage Inn(Milledgeville)
Western Motel(Eatonton)
View Hotel
All reviewssmall townthe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat hotelparking lotnice stayoatmealrestaurants and shoppingfitness roomcleaning staffbeds were comfortablein townplace to staycomplimentary breakfastup to datethe breakfast areabusiness tripgeorgia college
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had an excellent stay at the Hampton Inn. The hotel had been recently renovated. I chose to stay on the main floor since I wanted a king bed and also wanted to be away from the elevator. I did not hear any noise during the evening. The rooms were clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. I thought the breakfast was very good. Usually you do not get hot meals. The food choices included bacon, home fries and eggs, and your typical muffins, bagels etc. I would defnitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We'd happily stay in this hotel again if we return to the area. It was nice, quiet and off the main road (unlike many others in the area). The bedding was very comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

You know the Hamoton Inn brand..but this little charmer goes above and beyond. With a sudden property change for a church convention, they were more than accommodating to my family and did not miss a beat in calming what we had just experienced. The food was consistant with the quality of Hilton as were the accommodations. This is a return property for us when we are in the area. Thanks again Doris!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The decor was beautiful and the photos of the surrounding historical sites of Milledgeville was something I enjoyed very much. I really like how modern everything was. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Pamela J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milledgeville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

I LOVE your photos that you posted.... Glad you enjoyed your stay....

Reviewed 30 June 2014

A very clean and comfortable hotel. Everything about this provider was quality. The appointments in the lobby, the friendliness and helpfulness of the customer service personnel at the desk, and the comfortable setting in the room. I would highly recommend this company and this particular location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us here, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.. We look forward to your return.