“Restful stay”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Washington, GA
“Restful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Looks like the whole property was remodeled fairly recently. Comfortable, new mattress. Clean room and bath area. Adequate breakfast with make-it-yourself waffles, hard-boiled eggs, Canadian bacon, etc. Friendly staff and a quiet room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Motel6-Milledgeville, General Manager at Motel 6 Milledgeville, responded to this review, 10 February 2015
Dear Guest,
Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Crossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I stay in hotels about 300 nights a year and this place is a normal room. It is clean, it smells good and the heat/ ac have always worked. I have stayed here for weeks at a time and have always been well satisfied. The staff has always went above and beyond what they had too. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jhyder_80
DearGuest,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn - Milledgeville, GA We hope your next visit will be even better.
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Yep, i booked this hotel its not even worth rating. We check in on a Friday night for the parent weekend 8-19-2013. All hotels were booked in the area except the very cheapest of rooms. Pool was not working and had not work in one full year. He offer my money back but with three kids ready to eat and with a 730 morning start to Georgia College move in day we had no choice but to stay. Expedia and the Quality Inn and this owner are fraudulently broadcasting a working pool, it does not work and they will not pay to correct it. The owner are thieves and quality inn and Expedia is enabling there bad behavior. DON'T STAY AT THE QUALITY INN. DON'T BOOK WITH EXPEDIA. They still will not issue a credit. To the current owners i say we don't put up this crap in our county maybe you should go back to yours.

Room Tip: GO Some where else to find it
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Noneof y
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Quality Inn - Milledgeville, GA . Your feedback is very important to us.

At Quality Inn, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.Your room reservation was received from expedia and they did not updated swimming pool information.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Travellers are raving about these Milledgeville hotels

GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Got one room and the vanity light was out. Got second room and the sheets were dirty. Decided to just go back to first room and had manager fix light, problem solved. I always sleep good in the beds!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Tiffany J

Anderson, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

The Eastern Indian seems to have a problem with everything. Has a huge arrogance to the customers. Booked with Expedia, he didn't like that. Then he says my PAID IN FULL Expedia receipt was no good and wanted to swipe my card, would not let him. Requested a ground floor room because of my handicap and he said he had none, yet when he gave us the key it was a ground floor. Room was fair but could have stood a good cleaning. Spiders and bugs were also present. Toilet don't flush well. Wife likes the swimming pools and it was closed and he said it would not be opened. Came to Milledgeville for kids graduation, my wife has to care for me. I am crippled and ambulate very little without assistance.She went to the make-shift breakfast bar to bring me some breakfast. The Eastern Indian jumped her after she made me a small breakfast and would not let her bring it to me. She explained to him I could not walk. He told her that was not his problem and if I could get from the room to the car that I could walk to get my own breakfast. She left the food on the office counter. I don't look for special anything from anybody but this is the most rude, total disregard for human beings I have dealt with from a business. We come to Milledgeville regularly to visit family, I will NEVER stay in the QUALITY INN here again even if it was 5 bucks a night with room service.

Room Tip: Keep driving to the next motel.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lee B
Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We requested a non-smoking room when booking and when we arrived our room smelled SO bad like smoke we asked to move to another room. They were supposedly full that night so we had it sprayed with Febreeze. Breakfast wasn't all that either...moved to another hotel after our first night in town.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for what you want and hope to get it. We wound up on the 2nd floor and our family was...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Lithia Springs, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

My gripe with this place is with the manager, a very belligerent , rude, and unlikeable man. My sister and I stayed here and like the other reviewer, when we got to the breakfast area a few minutes before 9, there was little to nothing in the food area. We spoke to the manager and his rudeness was unimaginable. Nothing we said was accepted in a normal way. Most people are at least kind when they hear complaints, not this guy, he was not going to change anything no matter what we said. We left & went to get a breakfast in a local restaurant. When we returned, I needed to shower and when I stepped in the shower, my feet shot out and I had a very hard fall, one that made a very large black-blue bruise. I have never, ever had this happen at home or elsewhere. There was nothing in the tub to reduce slickness and it seemed as if it was oily. I called the rude guy to tell him I had fallen and said I did not want to call 911. He did this anyway but I did not go to hospital. The bruise lasted several months and place is still sore to the touch after several months.
I come back to Milledgeville often, my hometown is nearby, but I will not stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family