“Great new management team!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morganton
Blue Ridge Lodge & RV Park
Statesboro, Georgia
“Great new management team!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Please pass this on to your owners @ Blue Ridge Lodge: Holly and I have enjoyed our stay @ the Blue Ridge Lodge Unit #4 for the past week, we have extended our stay for another week and would be happy to recommend the Blue Ridge Lodge to others. We also appreciate the good service we have received from the management. Thanks again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 December 2013

this was a very nice place to stay quiet and comfortable.the manager on the other hand was the rudest lady ever to work for the public. she told us we could not make any noise after ten at night ,if we did we would be asked to leave or call the police. watched ever move we made there. it was quiet scary.

Room Tip: its all quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ally m
Lithia Springs, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed there just for the night on my first fishing trip to Lake Blue Ridge. The lodge was very clean. It was a little dated but I don't mind as long as it's clean. I loved the tile floor instead of stinky carpet. The lady was very nice and showed me where I could park my boat so I could hook up to power. The boat ramp was really close too. I don't think I will be using the rv park due to there is nothing for the kids to do. Would be a great place for fall leaf looking.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed this past summer at the Blue Ridge Lodge and RV park with my family and friends. It was our first time traveling to Blue Ridge, I did not expect much. By the end of the trip though, to my surprise it ended up being one of my most memorable vacations.
We had heard great things about the lodge from some friends and booked the place for a week and half. What a fabulous local place to stay! We were located at a great location within walking distance to the Toccoa River and Lake Blue Ridge. We could drive within short time to the marina and the downtown city area.
The lodge had great service, was extremely clean and reasonably priced. We had a large group with us and rented 2 bedrooms. Even with the extent of our stay and the number of guests, we never came across any problems. The rooms were decorated so cute and homey! The weather was amazing, making the view of the Blue Ridge mountains behind our room impeccable. The lodge also had other great amenities such as a small on-grounds cottage, an RV/ camping park and a large pavilion, equip with an outdoor grill. Since my family also likes to camp, I hope we can come back maybe this fall and try out one of the spots.
As far as Blue Ridge goes, I definitely recommended it!! So many things to do from line dancing, local bands playing, water sports on the lake, fishing in the river, a drive-in movie theatre, dining/ shopping/ arts/ music/ pet stores in the local town, and much more. You will never get bored! The BL lodge makes it such an easy access to all of these great things, along with great service and prices!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2013

When we first arrived everything seemed fine. We went into town and parked behind the rooms as instructed. Later I went back to my car and the manager followed me,I was on the phone and she was standing next to my car waving her hands all around. ApparentlyI was supposed to park directly behind my room even though there was only 1 other guest. The next morning when we opened or door she was standing outside our room with a disgusted face and her hands on her hips. She went on to accuse me of lying about how many people were in my room. I told her exactly who was with me when I made the reservation and they were with me when I checked in. After that she began yelling saying we didn't know how to count because of the parking thing. She said she did us a favor to give us a chance to even stay there because they don't rent rooms for 1 night (all of their brochures say nightly rates). She then cussed in front of my nephews and when I asked her not to she said it again. This woman is apparently the new manager but she is CRAZY!! I will never stay there again. They good price is not worth it.

• Stayed July 2013
6 Thank tbuck319
York
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We loved staying at Blue Ridge Lodge because of the amazing views, the quaint cabins and the owner Annie, who was so friendly and thoughtful. It was very reasonably priced too.

High points were meeting Annie's goats and dogs!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 8 November 2012

The Blue Ridge Lodge & RV Park is a great deal! Annie greeted us with homemade brownies! Our room was very clean, the towels were large and fluffy, the shower was hot, the Queen bed was comfortable, the half bath was an added bonus, and the kitchen gave us an opportunity to cook if we wanted to. Ingles Grocery is close by and is awesome! You'll find the perfect gift at Sycamore Crossing in downtown Blue Ridge; but shop early the stores close at 6PM. Make sure you visit Brasstown Bald Mountain in Blairsville; the view is spectacular! For all of your fishing gear, see Jennifer at Tri-State Bait and Tackle. We loved Coopers Creek Scenic Area. We parked the car and walked along the creek exploring, fishing, and taking pictures. The area offers scenic beauty everywhere. Heading back to Florida we stopped at Amicalola Falls in Dawsonville - excellent! And in Dahlonega we purchased a few treasures at the Antique Mall. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will go back again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Cynthia I
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morganton
Reid Ridge Lodge
Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
Don Quijote Lodge
Don Quijote Lodge
#4 of 5 in Morganton

Been to Blue Ridge Lodge & RV Park? Share your experiences!