“Todd & His Tanks are Terrific!”
Review of Tank Town USA

Tank Town USA
Atlanta, GA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Todd & His Tanks are Terrific!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I believe that bad decisions make great stories later, and decided to celebrate my 30th birthday by doing something ridiculous. My husband and I, along with two friends, visited Todd and his tanks for a drive and crush session and we all had a freakin' blast. Everyone there was super friendly and made sure we had the most fun possible. The experience itself of crushing a car - hearing the metal crunch and the glass pop - is unreal and is totally worth the price. I can't thank Todd enough for making my day so special!

Visited April 2014

3 attraction reviews
“Don't Pass This Up!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Todd was awesome to our family of 4. My 2 little girls had a blast. I was laughing so hard I got dirt in my teeth. My husband loved it too. You will never forget it!

Visited March 2014
alaska
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Super, Super Fun!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I wanted to surprise my husband with something unique for Valentine's Day. I came across Tank Town. Even though it was not open for regular business hours in February, Todd invited us to come up! And I am sooo glad we did! I think riding on top of the tank may have been more fun that driving it! This is something you should NOT pass up - you'll be surprised at how much fun you have! Todd was great and I hope his business thrives. Take a step away from the ziplines and try this. You won't be sorry!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank tecoya
Stoutsville, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

So glad I got to ride in a tank! Something I never even thought of doing, but it was AWESOME! You have to try it!!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Carolyn W
Shinnston, West Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Are You Kidding Me?”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Those were the words of my friends when we saw we were at Tank Town. The innkeepers of Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast in Blue Ridge, Georgia took us to Tank Town where one of my friends drove a tank and another stood in the hatch behind her. (Discretion being the better part of valor, I passed - but if I were 10 years younger, the driver would have had my footprints on her back getting into the driver's seat!) I was green with envy and cursing my knees! Driving over hillocks, through ponds, throwing mud splatters - we could hear the WOOHOOs over the sound of the tank.

Just watching this was awesome! If anyone is looking for the ultimate gift for Mr. Macho (or even Walter Mitty) this is it! The price is affordable (of course if you want to crush a car it gets pricier to achieve the ultimate road rage) and worth every penny for the experience. Just watching was fun.

Visited December 2013