“Just okay service.”

Ranked #56 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 September 2012

It was clean food was the standard chilies food. Nothing special but convenient location. The waitress forgot to bring the salad first which is highly unusual but nevertheless it's a standard chilis.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

I have stopped before at Chili's and had good luck. Unfortunately, today I stopped there for lunch and sat at the bar for a while. Even though they didn't appear to be very busy, I finally got up and left because I couldn't get waited on. Better luck next time!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Just like any Chili's typical familiar goodness. They did forget something within my order, but was too tired to go back and deal with it. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Ate here on a Friday night. It was very busy, and the staff appeared to be a little overwhelmed. At least five times, they brought someone else's food to our table. When they finally did bring our appetizer (and it took a while), they then brought the entrees about four minutes later. The food was average. Our waiter was excellent.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I'm partial to Chili's anywhere I go! Great food, staff friendly and great view of tv's in the bar!

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!