Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Orlando, Florida
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The rooms are clean and tidy. Breakfast was little going to a nice southern grand mothers kitchen. We loved it!!! Thanks Sam & Dee for the great cookies as well!
-An old friend!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
South Florida
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I recently stayed here while in town for business. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was okay, but the hotel does have free WiFi. There are restaurants close by (Chili's next door), which were easy to access.

The room was good, but the A/C was noisy. Depending on the location of the room I could see where you might hear noise from I-75. My room was more in the middle and was not too bad.

Overall it was a good stay, and I would return to this hotel is I am in the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the west end of the hotel, away from the Interstate.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank SouthFLTraveler
St. Louis
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I have stayed at many Country Inn & Suites and this was at the bottom of all of them. The reception at the front desk was very positive. The guy was nice and helpful getting us checked in. He gets my highest marks of all. From there, everything was downhill. The room and grounds were not well kept. The AC/heat was very old and VERY loud. The pool (outdoor) needed attention. I think the room had been smoked in and the normal Country Inn & Suites was very poor. I'm not picky but this place needs help.
I was tired and we just wanted to have a nice night and get on our way to Orlando.
On our return home, we will not be staying at this location.
I really don't understand the positive remarks people gave this location.
The one big positive was that when we checked into our hotel in Orlando, the family was blown away by how nice it was and appreciated the accomodations.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Stlscuba
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We came to Morrow, Georiga for a wedding and the majority of the guests stayed at this hotel. The hotel was renovated in 2011 and it is beautiful! The staff was super friendly and extremely helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. There was enough space (as I bunked with my sister and her two little five year olds) and it was great. I would stay there again in a hot minute. We went down to breakfast and enjoyed hot waffles and juice. I enjoyed this experience!!

1 Thank DeannaMaria_1970
CISMorrow, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 2 March 2012

On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Tennessee
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Country Inn and Suites tends to have nice rooms, wifi internet, and free breakfasts. This one was close to meeting the mark in each category. But, as I will describe below, missed the mark in some ways. First -- the positives: spacious room, flat screen TV, comfortable beds, speedy free wifi internet, and big free breakfast.

The hotel itself is similar to many other mid-grade hotels. But, I sense that this property is a bit older than others and the owner is cutting some corners. There was litter around the back entrance that remained throughout my stay. Also, in the room itself, we found hair, dust, and debris behind the mattress. Thus, it appeared that the room was only surface cleaned for a long time and not "deep cleaned" as is needed on a regular basis. Also, the showers did not seem that well cleaned. But, the worst issue with the room was that we found a discarded pill wedged between the edge of the carpet and wall near the entryway. This really bothered me because we have a small child who would have picked that up and swallowed it. Scary.

In any event, I think the cleanliness issue is something that they could solve with a little bit of diligence and quality control. Indeed, I happened to notice one of their housekeeping carts and vacuums outside of a room. The vacuum looked beat to hell and had a frayed up cord with exposed wires. No wonder the pill and dirt wasn't fully picked up! Spend the extra bucks and do it right.

1 Thank streamvista

Ellenwood, Georgia
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We stayed there a year ago and the place looked old. But with the new renovation, the room was large and clean. The staff were great and the location is great there were restaurants on both sides and other restaurants within walking distant. Will stay here again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank legstogo

Fairborn, Ohio
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Great location, great price, wonder people. We stayed here few years ago and we are impressed with the up keep of the hotel. Loved the hot breakfast.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank TrevorHQ

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South? Share your experiences!