Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 3 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed here because of past experiences with this hotel chain & because it's only about 15 miles from the airport. The staff was friendly & the lobby was very clean. Our room was a 2Q accessible room on the 3rd floor. It was clean. The beds could be softer, but the a/c worked very well. The TV cable service includes many channels.

It is near the interstate, so there will be some traffic noise. But, inside the hotel, it was quiet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Veekay45,
Thank you for your compliments of the Country Inn & Suites Morrow. It is our priority to exceed our guests’ expectations during their stay and I am pleased to hear you mention our amenities attention to detail. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to Country Inn & Suites when your travels bring you back to our wonderful city.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I gave this hotel a Very good rating because it is a GREAT hotel with GREAT employees, but the bed and pillows are terrible, the bed is hard, and the pillows make you sweat, we could not get comfortable because the pillows are weird, our necks and backs hurt the next morning, but Everything else is AMAZING from the staff to the breakfast. we would stay here again, but we will bring our own pillows next time :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Katrinal1925,

I extend my sincerely apologies for your experience and inconvenience. We have attempted to reach out to you directly via private message to discuss details of your stay further. However, you will be glad to know our BEDDING is now upgraded, along with other interior and exterior remodeling of the hotel. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The Country Inn & Suites Morrow and I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to speak with you soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed here because it was centrally located to our activities on our vacation to Atlanta. The employees are friendly. It is an older hotel but it was clean and they had just painted. Breakfast was good but they need to keep the coffee containers filled more often.Of course we slept in so that is probably our fault. We enjoyed the breakfast every morning we were there-- some type of eggs, breakfast meat, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt with toppings, muffins, toast etc-- something for everyone and there was plenty of it. My only draw back to this hotel is that their "standard" is to leave 3 towels in the room. We had 4 people and had to ask for an extra towel every day. The standard should be the amount of people that the room holds. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor because their is a Chili's on one side and a sportsbar on the other...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Julie L,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We understand your concerns regarding towels in our rooms and my fellow leaders are working diligently to improve this experience for our guests. It is our priority to exceed the expectations of our guests under every circumstance and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our award-winning service.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We only stayed here one night on our way to Florida. The hotel is clean (but old looking) and relatively quiet (Be sure to get a room not on the Chili's Restaurant side or you will be forced to listen to people stepping outside to smoke and chat until about 2 AM). TV and WiFi worked fine. The free breakfast is decent with cold cereals, breads, fruits, and hot items (scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, biscuits and gravy, etc).

Next door to the hotel is a Chili's Restaurant and on the other side of Chili's is a LongHorn Steakhouse. Both are close and easy to walk to. After being in a car all day, it was nice to not have to get back into a car to drive somewhere to get dinner.

Someone on the hotel staff does not understand the concept of air-conditioning. The day we were there, it was 87 degrees outside. When we got off the elevator on our floor, we were met with hot air. I checked the air-conditioner in the hallway and found it was set to 82 degrees. I quickly dialed it down to 70 degrees. The next morning when we walked into the room where breakfast is served, again we were met with a hot room. I checked the air-conditioner and sure enough, it was set to 82 degrees. Again, I quickly dialed the temperature down to 70 degrees. The person on the hotel staff that likes it hot in the building should start wearing sweaters to work. I do not pay money to stay somewhere and sweat.

This is a decent hotel to stay at if you are just passing through like we were.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not on the Chili's Restaurant side.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank matravel9393

Dear matravel9393,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize that our facilities and service did not exceed your expectations. Your comments have been shared leadership team to be corrected and to ensure this type of experience is not repeated. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

I have stayed here in the past and the hotel is even better now. The room was clean and the staff was great just like before. But on this stay I noticed that the breakfast is better and they have real plates and coffee mugs...this is a nice touch.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Jeff B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Country Inn & Suites Morrow. We sincerely appreciate your recognition and feedback.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Got in late with two sleeping kids. The night clerk was watching tv and listening to her iPod when we arrived and was so distracted she only gave me one key. Room was fine until we saw it in the light of day. There was food (pork rinds to be exact) on the floor, a dirty cleaning rag next to the bathroom sink, and a half drank bottle of water in the room that was NOT ours. We were grossed out. Told the front desk, she apologized, but offered nothing else. She was clearly flustered. The only good thing was the coffee in the morning. And they had decent breakfast options (hot and cold). The lady running the breakfast kept everything clean and full. She was working hard. With all said and done, I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Travelzmuch

Dear Travelzmuch,

I appreciate the feedback you have provided and apologize that your Family’s experience was anything less than exceptional. Your comments have been shared with our housekeeping leaders to ensure this experience is not repeated again. We apologize the inconvenience and we will make a note in your guest profile for future stays. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality when you or your family return to Morrow.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
#7 of 19 in Stockbridge

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA? Share your experiences!