“Ok room if not staying long”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
chicago
“Ok room if not staying long”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were on our way to Florida, and this was a good stopping point. Since we normally have good luck with this chain, we decided to stay. The grand staircase was filthy, and I walked into my room and just had a dirty feeling in it. The windows were also screwed shut (fire code violation). Jamie at breakfast was the only thing that saved this stay. She is incredibly sweet! I would only recommend this place to sleep at, and not plan a long stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
We are deeply appreciative of your positive review of our Team! I have shared your compliments with Jamie and she was honored that you mentioned her by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done! Please note that we have recently renovated and redecorated all our rooms and exterior for your comfort. You just happen to visit when we were wrapping up things. On behalf of the management and staff allow me to apologize for your inconvenience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

The exterior and interior of this hotel were very well maintained and welcoming. The rooms were clean and the staff were excellent in every way from the moment we checked in with Amit, was well taken care of by Jamie in the breakfast room who made sure everything was fresh and hot for us even though we were late comers at breakfast, to the young lady who checked us out from the hotel. We will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to anyone else.

• Stayed February 2014
Mitchell J, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear LadySerene

Wow! We are elated by your extraordinary feedback - you have truly warmed our hearts.

Amit, Jamie and the rest of the team are delighted by your kind words.

We are forever grateful as we look forward to your next trip.

Respectfully,
Mitchell J
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip which I was accompanying other groups on as well. Upon arriving for check-in, the front desk staff was very welcoming. My check-in process was quick and I was quickly on my way to my room. The room was very clean, smelled fresh, and the temperature was nice. Everything in the room worked and was exactly as advertised. I appreciated the updated features in the room. Although the hotel was a bit busy the second night, noise was ever an issue for me. Everyone working that weekend was extremely helpful and courteous.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Zachary B
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Dear Zachary B,
I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience. I hope you had a memorable New Year celebration and will return to The Country Inn & Suites again very soon.
Milledgeville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed here because of past experiences with this hotel chain & because it's only about 15 miles from the airport. The staff was friendly & the lobby was very clean. Our room was a 2Q accessible room on the 3rd floor. It was clean. The beds could be softer, but the a/c worked very well. The TV cable service includes many channels.

It is near the interstate, so there will be some traffic noise. But, inside the hotel, it was quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Veekay45,
Thank you for your compliments of the Country Inn & Suites Morrow. It is our priority to exceed our guests’ expectations during their stay and I am pleased to hear you mention our amenities attention to detail. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to Country Inn & Suites when your travels bring you back to our wonderful city.
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I gave this hotel a Very good rating because it is a GREAT hotel with GREAT employees, but the bed and pillows are terrible, the bed is hard, and the pillows make you sweat, we could not get comfortable because the pillows are weird, our necks and backs hurt the next morning, but Everything else is AMAZING from the staff to the breakfast. we would stay here again, but we will bring our own pillows next time :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Katrinal1925,

I extend my sincerely apologies for your experience and inconvenience. We have attempted to reach out to you directly via private message to discuss details of your stay further. However, you will be glad to know our BEDDING is now upgraded, along with other interior and exterior remodeling of the hotel. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The Country Inn & Suites Morrow and I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to speak with you soon.
Anderson, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed here because it was centrally located to our activities on our vacation to Atlanta. The employees are friendly. It is an older hotel but it was clean and they had just painted. Breakfast was good but they need to keep the coffee containers filled more often.Of course we slept in so that is probably our fault. We enjoyed the breakfast every morning we were there-- some type of eggs, breakfast meat, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt with toppings, muffins, toast etc-- something for everyone and there was plenty of it. My only draw back to this hotel is that their "standard" is to leave 3 towels in the room. We had 4 people and had to ask for an extra towel every day. The standard should be the amount of people that the room holds. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor because their is a Chili's on one side and a sportsbar on the other...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Julie L,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We understand your concerns regarding towels in our rooms and my fellow leaders are working diligently to improve this experience for our guests. It is our priority to exceed the expectations of our guests under every circumstance and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our award-winning service.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South? Share your experiences!