Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Eureka, Missouri
“Pleasant Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We spent one night at the Country Inn & Suites on our way to South Carolina. Our room was very comfortable and clean and the hotel was tucked away in a quiet location away from the highway. The breakfast was very good with quite a bit of variety. Jamie was there to assist if anyone needed anything and was very hospitable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Ron M.,

Thank you for being a loyal guest and sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community! We are happy to read that we were able to exceed your expectations with the hotel location and the service provided by our staff.

We also hope that you will visit us again in the future when you return to Morrow Georgia. If there are any questions or special requests I can accommodate for you, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Respectfully yours,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Savannah, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

The staff here is fantastic and the breakfast was great as well . will most likely come back to stay again . right next to alot of mini shopping areas also . great location in stockbridge georgia.....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Roger J,

Thank you for your great review! Our team is thrilled to hear about how you enjoyed your recent stay here, and we would love to learn how we can help make your next stay even more exceptional.

We hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the future and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Country Inn & Suites I-75 South in Morrow.

Sarasota, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed at the Country Inn suites this week, and have to express how wonderful the staff was, our room was exceptionaly cleaned every day , Jamie in The Breakfast area made our stay even better she could not go out of her way enough for us, anything we needed she was there to please us, we have always stayed at the Druiry Inn when coming the the Market there, but now will return to Country Inn Suites, just because of the service we had, THANK YOU JAMIE for making our trip so enjoyable. If I had a Cafe' you would be the first person I would call and hire you right away...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Poshonpalm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Jamie is by far our Five Star Employee. Adding…our exquisite atmosphere, attention to detail and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we appreciate your acknowledgement. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.
Lithonia, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I booked the hotel for the weekend for a Family Reunion. Cynthia Rousseau, Director of Sales was very helpful and accommodating on all my requests. Cynthia was very polite and always had a great attitude. She went out of her way to assist me and my family for our stay at the hotel (she helped me more than I can say). The hotel was very nice and clean and the rooms are big and spacious. Great job Cynthia!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Annette P.

Wow! Thank you for the incredible five-star review, and for taking such time to speak of your stay with us in such amazing detail. We truly appreciate all of your comments and feedback, and are thrilled to read how much you were able to enjoy your Family Reunion.
We hope to see you again in the near future. Don't hesitate to contact us directly if we can assist with any future reservations.

Montgomery, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We checked in late but Danielle was so accommendating we still got a room. She was always very polite and eager to help I thought the service was excellent. The staff that did the house keeping kept the room clean and even came back and cleaned the room when we left late. Jaime the lady that made breakfast was very nice and courteous she went the extra mile to try to accommodate her customers. My stay in Morrow, Ga. was no doubt made more pleasant by the excellent service I received from the staff at Country Inn & Suites from the time I arrived till my checkout. Oh I forgot to add the on the day of my checkout I asked for a late checkout and the manager and front desk clerk gave me an extension without any hassle it was A-1 service.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Anthony C.

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites I-75 in Morrow, Thank you for your oh-so-kind comments regarding your experience and staff; we’re indeed flattered! You know, we take great pride in offering extraordinary experiences to each and every one of our guests. With that said, thank you again for letting us know how we’re doing. On behalf of Danielle, Jamie, and the entire staff here. Thank you! Please come back and see us again soon!
Hampton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Danielle is the "best employee" at the Country Inn. She always greeted me with a smile and asked how I was. She became a "Friend" to me during my stay. I stayed for 44 days at this Hotel and made some special relationships. Her outgoing personality and white smile made it very easy to have a conversation with her. She was very customer service orientated, she would take care of her guest and always check on them. When we would have our conversations and she agreed with me her response would be "that's valid". I thought that just made her personality. I would always pick on her about the "that's valid" comment and the "cool beans" comment. Danielle should be recognized for her great performance and customer service skills. I am glad to know her.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Peter G.

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Peter G! As you most likely witnessed, our goal here at Country Inn & Suites I-75 South in Morrow is to exceed expectations each and every time. Because of this, I want to thank you for letting us know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience! As one of the few hotels in Morrow, we have an unofficial obligation to treat each and every one of our guests as if they are family. Call it Southern hospitality, but we truly do love what we do; thank you so much for pointing out that this shows. Hopefully we will see you again soon; safe travels!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We arrived late and the girl at the front desk was friendly and helped us get a different room configuration. And Jaime was so sweet and accommodating at breakfast! She made us feel at home with our two small children! The location was perfect off I-75. We will definitely be back if we are passing thru. The only complaint was the carpet in the room looked like it had not been swept.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Tsrcat
Mitchell J, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Tsrcat,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us South of Atlanta at the Country Inn & Suites. We are delighted you had such a renewing stay and that Jamie provided you with exceptional service. Our complimentary breakfast is served fresh and hot each morning, but Jamie adds that special smile even the sun can’t beat. We will certainly share your feedback with her and the rest of our team. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Respectfully yours,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South? Share your experiences!