“A Great Deal and Awesome Service!”

Comfort Suites Morrow
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
kentucky
“A Great Deal and Awesome Service!”
Reviewed 7 April 2011

I booked a room through the park, stay and fly program. I found the service to be excellent, from the cheerful front desk worker to the woman who drove me to and from the airport. While it's a bit far from downtown and the airport (15-20 minutes with NO traffic), the hotel and its staff make it worth the trip. For about $80, I had 5 free days of parking, a nice room and a solid breakfast - complete with eggs, bacon, waffles and cereal and juices. They also have an indoor pool and hottube. The "gym" was the only disappointment . The spotless and spacious room included a fridge and microvwave and fold-out couch and it's right next door to a cracker barrel restaurant. I've spent my life staying in Four "Seasons and other fancy properties but I found this hotel more than adequate and a pleasant surprise = with really cheerful service!
I definitely would go here again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 March 2011

I have stayed at this Comfort Suites at least 4 times while attending the Scott's Antique Market.....This last time the room I was given was just not very clean and it had a smell of urine coming out of the air conditioner. I called the office and they said they would report it the next day, but that was the best they could do. I endured the night, took a sponge bath to avoid getting in the the soiled shower and went to check out. I asked to speak to the manager and was told that he was not there and would not be in because he was out of the country. I asked for a business card and his cell number, but all that I was given was a business card for someone with a name I cannot pronounce. Next month I will try another hotel when I come to the Antique show. What a dissapointment....

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank trgt
jitoo p, General Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Morrow hotels

Chicago
Reviewed 21 December 2010

I felt strange right from the beginning of my one night stay at this hotel during my road trip to Florida. I really only ended up staying here because it was very late at night and it seemed like I was not going to find anything better in the area.

The hotel room and the hotel in general were not the cleanest in my view. One thing that really turned me off was the ripped bed skirt on one of the beds in the room. This room was actually the second room I was shown, the first one I did not take because it had a couch with significant stains on it.

To sum up, I feel this hotel is not kept up very well. Even though it is basically just a road side hotel, for the price I paid ($93.14 out the door) I expected better. Check out my review of another hotel off I75 in McDonough, GA for a better place to stay while driving down I75 in GA.

• Stayed November 2010
1 Thank Discounthunter
Georgia
Reviewed 6 December 2010

exceeded our expectations. used the park, sleep and fly 9 day parking. great value. people went out the their way to be friendly, clean, good breakfast, and timely transportation. thanks to D and the rest of the staff.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
China Grove, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 October 2010

My employer sent to me an 8-week advanced training program near Atlanta, and I have been staying here since late August. Needless to say, I got a pretty good feel for the place.

The staff is VERY friendly and accommodating, and always eager to please. The rooms are very clean, pool / hot tub are well maintained, the breakfast always features biscuits, gravy, sausage or bacon & waffles in addition to the usual fare.

The hotel just off a side road, less than .1 of a mile from I-75, but it is neatly tucked away behind the Cracker Barrel and I found the location to be both peaceful & convenient. As far as the parking, I never had a problem finding a spot.

If your traveling to the Atlanta area, I definitely recommend the Comfort Suites in Morrow.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Zebulon, Georgia
Reviewed 12 October 2010

most hotels are not friendly in my experience..my thinking has changed because this place was clean friendly quite and very comfy. would recommend it to all who travel by this great hotel. will be coming back soon.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 September 2010

Very conveniently located off I75, 20 minutes to downtown or to the airport. IHOP, Cracker Barrel within walking distance. Walmart and many other stores and restaurants just minutes away. Insufficient parking, decent rooms, outdated tube tv's with no swivel for the lounge area. Friendly Staff, but unprofessional. I arrived at 4am to check-in and the age was asleep behind the desk. Employees were often sittin in the guest area watching tv during business hours. Other than a left behind exploded drink in my freezer, a dirty elevator & a cochroach seen crawling on the wall in the breakfast area, the establishment was quite clean. Nice ammenities such as pool, jacuzzi and business center with printer. Free wifi if you can manage to interrupt the Front Desk clerk and her friends on the couch watching their favorite program long enough to get the login and password. Very untypical for Comfort Suites, I was very dissatisfied.

• Stayed September 2010
1 Thank kinginsc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
#7 of 19 in Stockbridge

Been to Comfort Suites Morrow? Share your experiences!