“Great Stay!”

Comfort Suites Morrow
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 27 May 2008

The best Comfort Suites we have stayed in. Awesome bed and room quality. Breakfast bar was the best. Will definately try to stay here next time in Atlanta. Worth the travel time, instead of staying near the airport.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 February 2008

what a great place. this place looked very new. the bed was SO comfortable, we slept SO well. the extra space was nice. everything was super clean. the hote morning breakfast, wasnt the greatest but the cold stuff and coffee were good. the staff at the hotel was really nice. i dont think this place has signs on the main road, but it's behind the cracker barrel. i am suprised how nice this place was for what we paid. my husband and i were on vacation in FL and headed up this area to meet a friend who was in town for the weekend. we knew nothing about the area and just picked a hotel close to where our friend was staying. it was the tripadvisor reviews that helped us pick a place.

Stayed: February 2008
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you for your review and comments regarding our staff and bed. Guest comments help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 February 2008

We were traveling back from Tennessee to Orlando (Home). I worked in the hospitality industry for many years, and my husband used to travel for a living. We know a good clean property when we see one. Our room was spotless, pillow top beds with lots of clean fluffy pillows, and modern décor. I will have to admit Comfort Suites is never my first choice, but thanks to Tripadvisor, we found this property that otherwise would have gone completely ignored.

In today’s day and age when the good old art of customer service is dying; we were also pleased to see the General Manager going through the breakfast bar paying close attention to detail, putting chairs back in place, and instructing the attendant on minor arrangements. This made me feel even more confident on our choice; of course, all with a courteous and friendly smile early in the morning. We are glad we stayed there!

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Wishcouldtravelmore

We are continuously improving upon our services and accommodations and want to thank you very much for your comments about our breakfast and service. Your voice is so important to us and we hope you'll return so that we may have the opportunity to provide you with a five star experience.

Reviewed 11 January 2008

This was a bargain stay and got a coupon at Georgia welcome center to make it a great price. Room were large, beds were cozy and new. Pool was down for repair but to tired anyway. Fell into the bed and it was wonderful. Will not be disapointed if you stay here. This hotel was at exit 228. which was Past Atlanta to give us a break from 8 am traffic in Atlanta on our way to Florida.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

We appreciate the time you have taken to bring to our attention your feedback with regards to our bed and price. We wish all guests to have a convenient and accommodating experience, and we thank you for sharing your rating.

Reviewed 3 November 2007

My wife and I were headed to Florida and made it through Atlanta and stopped off of I-75 to eat at the Cracker Barrel. After dinner we decided to spend the night and continue our trip the next morning. We tried to get a room at the Best Western, but found that they had none. We went to the Comfort Suites and were greeted by a clerk who spoke only broken english, but she managed to check us in. We headed up to our room and all I could smell was the pungent odor of sour beer. Obviously someone had spilled one somewhere on our hallway. Upon entering the room we could not find the light switch and I stumbled over a coffee table that was in the middle of the room. I proceeded to use the bathroom and when I lifted the lid of the toilet a smear of brown greeted me on the underside of the seat. I called the desk to see if someone could take care of the problem and the lady said that she would send someone right away. No one ever showed up to clean the toilet so I wadded up some toilet paper and took care of it myself. The continental breakfast was very sparse and my wife who is diabetic asked for a sugar free muffin, but the attendant only rolled her eyes.
This place is very expensive and the service is not what it should be.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank edret

We appreciate the time you've taken to rate your stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding our breakfast and service. Please do consider us again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2007

After my previous Morrow hotel first choice suddenly went completely downhill (Days Inn), I decided to give the Comfort Suites a try - even though the room was about $25 more per night than the $55 I was used to paying at Days Inn.

What did I get for my $80? A huge room with a firm pillowtop mattress and lots of pillows, a mini-fridge and microwave, a large flat screen TV with full cable, a filling breakfast (pre-prepared cheese omelets, sausage patties, banana-nut mini-muffins, do-it-yourself waffles, bagles, biscuits, assorted pastries, apples, plums, milk, OJ and apple juice, and three types of coffee), a talking elevator, ample parking, and a friendly, helpful staff (they even let us check in at noon as they had plenty of clean rooms already available).

Of course, it is no wonder that they already had an ample number of cleaned rooms, which gets me to the one complaint. At 9am the next morning, housekeeping walked into our room - no knocking... just walked right in. She was surprised to see us and apologized. Later, seeing us in the hall, she said she wouldn't have entered without knocking had she known we were staying another night. But we weren't staying another night. Check out wasn't until 11am, and she just assumed that since we were on her list to be leaving that day that we would've already vacated the room by 9am. We did inform the front desk about the issue. Thankfully, there was no harm regarding her entering the room like that unannounced.

Overall, a very pleasant stay with comfy surroundings. I would not hesitate to stay there again and would recommend it highly to a friend.

Oh. There was a pool, too. We didn't use it, but it looked nice and well-maintained.

• Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank Aurielle

On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and appreciate what you have shared regarding our staff and housekeeping. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2007

I stayed on business for four nights. The hotel is really nice and updated. The location is very convenient with many restaurants and shopping nearby. The rooms are great. The only problem I experienced was the staff and management was really dumb about the internet access. I could only get a sufficient signal strength in the lobby, I even move rooms. They keep telling me to call a 800 number who when called only verified, that I have a clue about windows and wireless setup. The signal just died once in the rooms. The breakfast was one of the skimpier Comfort SYSCO offerings. But everything else about the hotel was mint.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank Miguel_WI

Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional guest experience. Thank you for sharing with us about our staff and location. Please do come see us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
2 mi away
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow

Been to Comfort Suites Morrow? Share your experiences!