“Nice Accommodations”

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
IMPERIAL
“Nice Accommodations”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

After driving through Atlanta, GA, this was a nice hotel to rest our weary bones. Rooms were nice and the morning breakfast was one of the best we have experienced. We were also within walking distance of a Cracker Barrel Restaurant. The staff was willing to make our stay one to remember.

Room Tip: The hotel is located far enough off the highway to avoid traffic noise. Any room would be nice.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Alto, Georgia
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We took advantage of the park and fly which was recommended by a friend. The hotel had a van that took us to the airport. We did not need to be at the airport until 6:30am, but the hotel made us get on a van at 5:15am, so we consequently missed the free breakfast. The gentleman driver of the van that dropped us at the airport said just call the hotel and they would send someone to pick us up upon our return. (He was a very nice gentleman who slept there at the hotel) Our return experience: Flights were delayed due to winter storms and when we called the hotel, from the airport, at 11:45pm, the desk attendant said they stop shuttling at 11pm. So we had to pay $35 to take a taxi to the hotel from the airport, on top of the $113 we had already paid to park and be shuttled for free. Then when the taxi dropped us at the hotel we discovered our vehicle had been vandalized. $1500 in damages. We found the night attendant to be uninterested in our troubles. I would NOT recommend this hotel at all. We would have been far better off parking at the airport and many dollars ahead! Even the entrance into the hotel was frustrating. The employees stand out there and smoke so all guests must walk through the smoke and witness their conversations. We did NOT have a good experience and would never recommend a stay here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Morrow hotels

Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Please be warned, "Comfort Suites" are NOT what I would call "suites"! I was traveling with my daughter and daughter-law and paid extra for a suite. The room had a sofa, two beds, and a short wall no higher that my hips. When I complained to the desk (something I never do), I was told that they could "get by calling it a suite because it had a half wall"! The bathroom was large and there was mold on the ceiling of the tub/ shower combo. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was awful...there were eggs but with them was sausage swimming in some sort of liquid. I certainly won't be staying here again!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Great place to stay . Big clean , comfortable rooms . Everything works . Staff very friendly . Lovely decor , mostly antique , but very well maintained . Quite , beautiful lobby & entrance . Has a small fish pond just before you walk into the entrance . They even let the guest feed the fish . All you have to do is ask . Hot & cold breakfast . Good . Very pleased with our stay . Only one thing missing , there are no smoking rooms at all . But good way to meet other guest .

• Stayed August 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This hotel seemed to be great upon checking in. Most of the staff is helpful and friendly. While there are little improvements that could be made, I am most disappointed about the lack of internet for four days and counting. As a college student, I depend on the internet. I am certain the cost of wifi is included in the room price, but will it be adjusted accordingly? I seriously doubt it. There seems to be no fix in site for the issue and I will not be sad to go. (Mold/mildew in ice machines, machines always out of stock)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This place appears very nice on their website. Even when you enter the hotel it still looks ok. There is a tiny goldfish pond at the entrance and the lobby is attractive. But.... There were no sheets or blankets for the pullout couch which our two boys were sleeping on. The front office person found some sheets in the office and went and pulled a comforter off of a "clean" bed. We went out to dinner and upon returning and walking down the first floor hall, we heard quite the "activity" from a woman who was obviously enjoying herself! Pretty funny really, but extremely awkward with 2 young boys hearing it too! We finally get to our room, turn down the bed, and the sheets look like they've been shot with a shotgun. Full of holes! And...what appeared to be a little speck of blood on the sheets. There were roach traps placed behind the beds full of bugs. Just so nasty!! Oh, and by the way, about 20 minutes after we heard the"wailing lady", I walked out of our room in time to see a man come out of that very room who was an employee there! They must rent by the hour!! Anyway, we got out of there. Bottom line- don't go to this dump. It appears to be run by a family, and they do all the "cleaning". I saw a couple of young teen boys cleaning. Need I say more???

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Dragonfly1216
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I'm currently staying in this hotel and I am very disapointed. Packing up all our stuff and finding a new one has crossed my mind many times today but since we are only staying one night I am going to try to tough it out. Check in was easy. Parking was good. We reserved this room because we have for little kids and not many places have 2 Queen beds and a pull out sofa in one room. However the negatives out way the good. They give you four euro pillows per bed. No pillows or Sheets for the pull out sofa. When I asked for sheets they were never brought. When I asked again she said they were in the dryer. When I asked about pillows for the pullout sofa, I was told they had none. I asked what people sleep on then and the front desk clerk told me an extra set of sheets. The sheets on our Queen beds had visibly been slept on. They made the bed but definitely did not wash the sheets. My bed had hair, food crumbs and dirt under the blanket. The sheets were wrinkly and the blanket was just sloppily thrown on the bed. There were numerous "pesticide" traps throughout the room. The walls had stains next to the beds. The swimming pool was being used by people who did not stay here and were throwing a ball around the pool and making it uncomfortable for anyone else to be in the pool. They make you sign a sheet saying you won't smoke and the property is a smoke free property but the maintenance man smokes outside the only entrance forcing you to walk through a cloud of smoke to get into your room. It's been over an hour and we still don't have sheets for the pull out sofa. This hotel was definitely not worth the $113. I rather pay $50 more and have a decent nights sleep instead of worrying about getting bugs or sleeping on someone's pubic hair.

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
#7 of 19 in Stockbridge
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow

Been to Comfort Suites Morrow? Share your experiences!