“Great Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Orlando, Florida
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The rooms were comfy and the beds felt awesome after a long drive from Orlando to Morrow. We liked the quietness of the atmosphere and the friendliness of the staff as well. We will stay here again in the future.

Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Mooresville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This Best Western wasn't exactly what the reviews made it out to be. It was clean enough, the service wasn't bad either. The water in the shower fluctuated between volcanic hot and arctic cold abruptly. Additionally, I think there was a leak in the pipe under the sink which made the carpet wet.
On the positive side, there was plenty of dining options in the area. During my stay, the area was quiet too, which is also a plus. For what you're saving in comparison to staying somewhere like Atlanta, this place was a deal, but doesn't rank in my top ten for hotel/motels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I've stayed at Best Western in different state before and I was happy with their service and everything they offered, therefore I booked at this location and expected the same, but sadly turn out to be a disappointment.
Everything seemed fine when I checked in, front desk staff is nice.
But on the second day, before I left the room, I removed the "do not disturb" sign off the door and put on the desk and left for the day at 11:30am. When I returned at 4pm, and guess what? the trash hadn't been emptied, the room wasn't been clean, and the bed sheet wasn't changed, dirty towels still seated in the bathtub, everything was the same as I left in the morning. (I travel alot and have stayed at quite number of hotels before, so I know how it works)
I called the front desk asking if the housekeepers were behind at cleaning the rooms, the front desk lady told me that she read the note from the housekeeper saying she saw the "do not disturb" sign was still on the door and she came back at 2:30pm to check and the sign was still there, now mind you, when I got back at 4pm the sign was on the desk inside my room, and I explained that to the front desk lady and that there must be a mistake on the room number, but she kept saying that whats she read from the housekeeper's note on my room, yes THEY LIED STRAIGHT TO MY FACE, unbelievable, needless to say, I'm very upset and very disappointed.
Best Western, you lost one customer or perhaps many more on this location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sunshine N
CONCORD, NC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Hotel is really clean and comfortable. Especially the bed and pillows. I did not want to get up the next morning for check out. Breakfast was good also. Me and my teenage daughter were very surprised to be in such a small town right outside Atlanta.

Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BONITA SPRINGS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were dropping our son off in the morning in Atlanta, so wanted a place nearby but not paying for it (city parking and downtown hotels can be expensive). We stayed at the Best Western, since it was right off I-75 and convenient.

The BW Southlake Inn is an older property, but it was nicely maintained. The pool was interesting because it is 11 feet deep at one end. The other was good for kiddies and less proficient swimmers. No lifeguard, so I would not leave a kid alone, but lots of fun (I read quite a bit).

The Inn was peaceful and nicely maintained. Coming from Florida, we could feel a temperature drop. TV was great, as well as breakfast was decent (not elaborate, but there was milk cartons and yogurt). Nicole was working both days, and could not be an nicer than other reviews. Lot of people were stay-cationers, so it made me feel at home.

Good place to chill.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the best western as the Hampton was booked up for the night.

The staff was very helpful. Im usually wary of Motel looking lovations but this wasnt a bad stay. I got a really good rate and the room was clean. I had a non smoking room, but the rooms to the left and right were smoking so it still smelled a little.

Just my luck, there was a dog next door that barked a good part of the night...

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Westmoreland, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The check in staff were nice. I asked to be signed up for the rewards program and the clerk checking me in stated she would gave me set up and I could pick my card up the next morning. Well she forgot and was helping cook breakfast so I had to wait. We had left that evening going to a Braves game, when we returned around midnight, there was a large group of people in the parking lot with two men arguing. The desk in our room had a broken leg, if you moved the desk chair the table would fall. The room smelled musty as well.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#7 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast

Been to BEST WESTERN Southlake Inn? Share your experiences!