“Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stopped here on our way through Atlanta because it was away from all the hustle and bustle of the big city and the traffic. We found it to be a very pleasant place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and a fresh duvet cover was on the bed. The breakfast was fresh and tasty and I love the homemade waffles. You will not go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Richard,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. We’re glad that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. I’m happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful during your trip to the Atlanta area. We would love to welcome you back next time you’re travelling through Morrow, Georgia.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great location just 20 minutes from Atlanta's airport. Close to shopping and extras. The staff was professional. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and additional toiletries were provided for the forgetful traveler. I had a room backing the woods, so it was very quiet. The occasional train passing nearby did not disrupt my sleep. The breakfast was quite good and hot items varied from day to day. I will definitely stay here again on subsequent trips to Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Vanessa,
We sincerely appreciate your great review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad that our convenient location to the Atlanta Airport, Southlake Mall, and downtown Atlanta made our Morrow hotel the perfect choice for your overnight stay. I’m also happy to hear that our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast was wonderful! We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Atlanta.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Excellent and friendly staff members. Hotel has a great location next to the mall which allows you to relax and walk safely to and from without any hesitation. I will recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to rest peacefully while going to work daily at any customer.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Alejandro,
Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad that our convenient location to Atlanta and to Southlake Mall made us the perfect choice for your business trip. We appreciate your recommendation, and we would love to welcome you back next time you’re visiting Morrow, GA.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The hotel was spotless, service excellent, shopping, places to eat at a conveient distance. The staff were friendly. I was pleasantly supprised at the and condition of the hotel. The location provided everything that was needed. Although there was not a restaurant in the hotel, free breakfast was provided which was a plus.

Dear Brenda,
Thank you so much for the awesome review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m pleased to hear that you found our Southlake Mall hotel spotless and in a great location! I’m also glad you had a chance to enjoy our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast during your stay. We hope you’ll visit us again the next time your travels bring you back to Morrow, Georgia.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns. This Hampton Inn is always immaculate and the service is unmatched to others. I am most impressed that the staff goes out of their way to ensure your stay is perfect in all ways. The Breakfast is always good and the hotel is convenient to many restaurants and activities. Great Hotel for a Great Price.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the elevators so as to avoid unwanted noises.

Dear Wayne,
We sincerely appreciate your outstanding review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. We’re thrilled that you always have a wonderful stay with excellent service from our friendly staff. I’m happy to hear you also enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast during your stay. We would love to welcome you back to our Southlake Mall hotel the next time you’re visiting Morrow, Georgia.
Warm wishes,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed there due to the location and previous experience. There was a group of young ladies that kept slamming their doors and running up and down the hall until 2am. I had to be up early so I did not get a good night sleep, but other than that I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quality place to stay near the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Archie,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad that based on your previous visits to our property and our convenient location to the Atlanta Airport you chose to stay with us! We appreciate the review and the recommendation. I apologize about the noisy guests during your stay, but I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Morrow, Georgia.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Clean accommodations and friendly staff. Mattress and air conditioner upgrades seem to be in order. Desk clerk said room number aloud in front of another customer waiting in line to check in. There aren't many other decent choices for overnight stays this close to Clayton State University.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Cara,
We appreciate your review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. We’re glad that you enjoyed how clean the hotel is and our convenient location to Clayton State University. I apologize about the desk clerk’s mistake; I’ll make sure our General Manager addresses this issue. We value all guests’ feedback as we’re constantly looking to improve our property. We hope you had a great visit to Clayton State University. We would love to welcome you back next time you’re visiting Morrow, Georgia.
Hampton Inn – Atlanta Southlake Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#5 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake? Share your experiences!