“August 2014” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
San Augustine
“August 2014”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Internet was slow, breakfast good. Only staff that we saw was the clerk at the desk and she was helpful. Our room was by the stairwell. Even tho' there was no traffic on the stairwell, there was some type of knocking noise from either above the room or in the stairwell. Couldn't determine what it was or where it was coming from.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Sharmills,
Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and our wonderful staff. I will let the General Manager know about your concerns regarding the noise coming from the stairwell. We look forward to your next visit to Morrow, Georgia.

Hampton Inn - Atlanta Southlake Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel is older and slightly dated but extremly clean and very friendly staff from the front desk to housekeeping. This hotel is convenient to 75 as well as plenty of shopping and good places to eat. I traveled alone with my son and felt completely safe in the area. Everywhere we went people were extremly friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Melissa,
Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. I hope that you and your son were able to enjoy all that the Morrow, GA area has to offer. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Hampton Inn – Atlanta Southlake Hotel
columbus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Looking for an alternative south of Atlanta and 14 miles north of McDonough, this spot right off interstate 75 is convenient. This Hampton offers all the accouterments typical of upscale hotels, including complimentary wifi, good hot breakfasts that vary day by day, 24 hour coffee and tea in the lobby, and a small but tidy outdoor pool. Very comfortable king beds and hundreds of direct TV channels with some in high def. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Autostick,
Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our amenities. Thank you for recommending our business to others! We look forward to your next stay in the Atlanta/Morrow area!

Winter Haven, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

we've stayed at this hotel once before, was satisfied. this time we drove up to check in and found police working with a guest. Apparently their car had been broken into. We had a filled U-Haul trailer on Sat. night and felt very uncomfortable leaving it at the back lot. We ended up parking it at the front entrance. We were kept up on Sat. night by a group of young people loitering in the front parking lot right by our room. I reported it twice to the front desk and the employee was most rude. When I threatened to call the police the crowd dispersed and moved elsewhere. This area has too much crime. We were afraid of having our car/trailer vandalized or broken into. The area police patrol this area quite a bit but apparently not enough.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Nancy K
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Nancy,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I am happy to hear that you are a returning guest. I am sorry to hear that you had some concerns and issues while staying with us. To clarify about the guest speaking with the police officer, the incident they were addressing did not take place on our property. That guest had experienced a potential auto break-in at an earlier point during their travels and was simply filing a police report. I will be sure to let the General Manager know about your concerns regarding guests in the front parking lot so that any noise issues can be addressed. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please reach out to me at GuestRelations@HotelEvolution.Net. We hope that you will consider staying with us in the future.

High Point, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

It's an okay place to stay. Beds are not the most comfortable and free breakfast is nothing spectacular. I would have rather paid for a biscuit at a drive-thru. Beware! Housekeeping entered my room while I was in the midst of loading my car and attempted to steal a case of water. Once I confronted the manager and housekeeper, my case of water re-appeared. I know a case of water is $4.00, it's the principle of the matter!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Zedric,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what happened during your stay at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel in Morrow, GA. I apologize for the confusion over the case of water. The water had been left on the room floor, obstructing the pass way, and the housekeeper had slid it into the adjacent closet. When she realized you didn’t see where it had been moved to, the housekeeper moved it back out of the closet. Certainly I understand how this incident might have generated a misunderstanding, and again I apologize. I hope that the rest of your travels went well.

birmingham, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I used our HH points to book a room when taking my teenager and her friend to a music festival at Lakewood amphitheater. We chose this hotel because it was close and didn't require many points for the room. It is somewhat older but not at all shoddy. The whole place was clean, bright, and the staff incredibly friendly but not creepy lol. Will stay again any time we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Virginia W
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Virginia,
Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our friendly staff! I hope that you enjoyed the music festival at Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood! We look forward to having you back for the next event!

Amsterdam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night after a long flight from Amsterdam.
The hotel is on route to Florida and conveiniantly situated near ATL-international.
Rooms were clean and spacious enough for a family of 4 (children aged 7, 9). However the queen beds are rather narrow by comparison to a Hilton Garden Inn.

Breakfast was good. All the basics were available and the area was constantly kept clean! (the double waffle making stand is a great plus!)

The really positive experience we had was with your receptionist mr. Janero.
He was very nice to all of us, not shy to make inquisitive and personal conversation and mr. Janero was especially friendly and personally genourous (he'll know) to our kids.
A hotel would be lucky to have mr. Janero as an employee since a receptionist can make or break a stay, he certainly made it!

Stayed July 2014
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Habets,
Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff! I will make sure to tell the General Manager about your praises regarding Mr. Janero's kindness. We look forward to your next trip to our Morrow, GA hotel.

Hampton Inn - Atlanta Southlake Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#7 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake? Share your experiences!