“Krystalie made the experience great!”
Review of Knights Inn Morrow

Knights Inn Morrow
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Morrow, Georgia
“Krystalie made the experience great!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

It was such an easy process thanks to the front desk worker Krystalie. She was very courteous and helpful and even called to make sure everything was OK once I got to my room. I had a great experience and will return.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank MrsPittman2186

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Where ever my 18 wheels roll
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Had a nice stay! Newly remodeled, great bed, however, I suggest you bring your own pillow. There are plenty of restaurants and a connivence store next door. They had plenty of parking, our tractor had no issues getting in or out. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank USXNan
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We enjoyed a good night's sleep here. The room was clean and comfy. We did not have a high definition Television, that was advertised, but that was the only problem. If it wasn't advertised, I probably wouldn't have noticed though. Every thing else was pretty good.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Grand Bay, Alabama
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Upon arriving in Morrow, we were told our ground floor room had been given away to "first come first served" When using a credit card to reserve a room and being assured you will have a room you asked for, doesn't the credit card reserve that room ? We had to climb up stairs with several dogs in crates and a semi-handicapped person :( When we came back fairly early from our dog show the next day, we again asked for a ground room and a very helpful person named Kenyonna was instrumental in securing us one! Thank goodness there are some employees who are good to their word. We certainly will ask for her if we come back again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank BFANCI
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We use Red Roofs a lot, They are not first class, but usually very clean, the staff friendly. And with 2 pets RR is very convenient anyway. Not so in Morrow. The whole place seems to be under poor management. Chaos at the front desk, dirty surroundings. Simply very unusual for RR and disgusting.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank shoval

Travellers are raving about these Morrow hotels

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed for a cat show and there were several others there attending a dog show. The rooms could use a bit of renovation but were clean. I reserved early and didn't have a problem getting the handicapped accessible room I needed.

No, it's not 5 star - but come on folks - it is a Red Roof.

It was certainly fine for the price paid and I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank VMC_BY
Anderson, Indiana
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation and asked if we could have 1st floor. The young man said it was first come first served. We were driving and my husband called to get the exit to the hotel and he didn't know it-that was the first thing we got off on a bad start. We were pulling a trailer so we didn't want to have to keep turning around around with it. My husband went it and the young man gave us a room on the 2nd floor. I noticed only 5 rooms were taken so I went to the front desk and asked for a room on 1st floor. He FOUND one but it was more money. I took it because we were tired. I have stayed here before and the room we got must have been the last to get updated. No refrigerator or microwave. Two bed with puke on the floor. Pass this hotel up because there are BETTER ONES FOR THE MONEY. The guy at the front desk was messing with us from the beginning. I really wished we went on to the next hotel. I wanted our overnight stay to be enjoyable on the way to Florida ....we have a dog and cat so I wanted to get hotel early stage and get a good night sleep and get up next morning rest like everyone else. PASS THIS HOTEL UP. JUST PLAIN DIRTY AND NASTY. THE FRONT DESK GUY COULD HAVE DONE BETTER BUT HE DIDN'T WANT TO. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AND HIGHLY SUGGESTS YOU DON'T.

• Stayed December 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Travelodge Forest Park Atlanta South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South

Been to Knights Inn Morrow? Share your experiences!